Tigre Japanese quality

Hey guys,

check out this “very good condition” 180sx with SR20 from japan!

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details.asp?mknm=745&Region=-1&subcategory=&CAT=1&ADID=7424454&ADS=7424454|

I love dealing with these guys…

I cant believe that shit is still there listed as a 180sx, its been there for over a month now. Wrong picture maybe.

they give them alot of cars at once

and auto trader mixes them up

honest mistake

have u ever delt with them before? if not shut up

I drive by their lot every day when i go to visit my gf… the shadiest dealership in town.

lol…theres a few cars thats all smashed up from engine droping on top of the cars while it was in the container and broken into by thieves…windows all broken guages and acessories all riped out…when i visited the lot…and tiger does not care to cover the interrior up with what so ever to protect the cars…

and 20cm of snow just droped =) but the quality cars do sell quickly i beleive there was a black rx7 in very good shape for 7500, it was sold the next week i went back…but only a few…other than that, the cars on the lot is been siting for a long time no 1 cares to buy it cuz of the poor quality…

i think front clips and engines wise is pretty good~ people are nice to deal with…other than the shitty cars on the lots never gets sold

^^ its like a regular dealership. The only difference, is that they dont care about hiding shit from customers. I like that.

Next time you go to buy a used car from an HONEST dealer, ask them how many years its been sitting there.

the only thing i dont like with Tiger, every car is sold as is, the man told me if the motor broke a hour after purchase they will make you buy the replacement at regular price!! and how they stock pile there motors is horrible!!

haha hey jack my buddy bought that black fd you speak of and other then missing interior panels that thing is clean.

their just messy.

they used to have a twin turbo 180sx what ever happened to it?
SR20DETT

my buddy purchased a blacktop off them and it spun a rod bearing in 6days. and they didnt even speak engish to us. they also tried giving us the wrong wiring harness and ecu. id say its a sketchy place, and i personally wouldnt deal with them again.

they have decent cares come through once in a blue moon

they do volume sales… they dont have time for or care about individual product quality

i went there to look at a car and its very shady, every skyline is the same price. when i asked him start, he had to boost it and but cable on the wrong terminals. there was not one car that did not have damage on the body. personally would never buy a car from them

my 180 came from there, its in good condition, the only thing that was wrong was there was no headlight bulbs. replaced em n everything is good…

Tiger is like a dealership, if you dont know what your buying…your fucking yourself. take your time, look at their shit and buy what you think is proper. If your going to buy a sr for 200 bucks, EXPECT it not to work.

its a general rule, and EVERYONE knows it
buy from tiger if you want a project car

end of story

You spelt Tiger wrong…

Hes french…

Tiger Japan sucks, sell junk most of the time