Twin engine Talon

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3264391111919924227&q=LS1+turbo&hl=en

interesting… lots of work, but it came out great.

Thats one way to make DSMs more reliable…give them a back up power plant :stuck_out_tongue:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7810839976065329866&q=LS1+turbo&hl=en

another vid of it

That sucks lots of work for a car that only runs 12.4’s…

runs a 12.4 because he dosent want to be kicked out his local track for safety issues, its QUITE faster then that…

I would hope so… whats the requirement for cages with the time your car runs…

Most tracks require a cage for under 12.5. he was coasting from the 1/8 mile mark so he wouldnt get booted.

i must say…thats pretty god damn impressive…I give them total respect for doing that project…

Vinny Singh owns that car, I remember seeing this car a few years ago. Last I knew it was an 2 FWD AT tranny’s along with the stroked 4G63.

neat. but i would like to see more of the build pics. and if any one knows where he got the tech. drawings for the car that they showed in the vid i need them.

needs a cage to run better times

I remember seeing that car at Buschur’s a couple years back. Looked like alot of time and money at that time, and I don’t think it was finished. That guy spent some serious dough on getting it to where it is.

11.49 or faster requires a cage. 12’s require a helmet, drive shaft loop, transmission scatter shield and thats about it.

If I remember correctly…11.99 is NHRA tracks and 11.49 is IHRA.

they rewrote the rules last season i believe. Its 11.49 or better that now requires a cage.

Reminds me of the twin engine tibby from years back. I could never understand how then get both motors to spin at the same speed.

Someone did this with two L67’s in a Grand Prix before a few years back.

I wouldve went for it all atleast once before i left.

Didn’t that tibby put the front wheels in drive the rear wheels in reverse to make an insane burnout?
I swear I remember that.

i thought that was a sentra or something…

here’s a twin engine mini doing 11.64

twin engine corolla (lol @ the announcer)

twin engine VW polo (open diff for the lose):