Ugh I hate that time....

:rofl

And once they do that, they have to fight their way into the egg, etc.

The pill is good. Take it on the regular. Don’t have sex for 7 days if you forget to take it. All will be fine.

I’ve also heard doubling the dose the day after you forget works, yet again as per her telling me

If you forget, yes you have to double up the next day. But you still should not have sex for about a week while you wait for it all to balance out again.

good to know, thanks

Back to the OP though, make her take Seasonale or something. One period every three months. Gives you a bit of a break at least.

I dunno I got fucked with the pill, like I said i shoved that shit down her throat… but she was sick at the time so maybe whatever medicine she took at the time counter acted it…

Either way the IUD or whatever the fuck it is is supposed to be more effective than the pill in terms of dossage, and hows its always there… theres never a variance in how/when your getting the meds.

I like pulling out at time, sometimes seeing your little fuckers sprayed all over her ass/back or face is more satisfying then watching it drip out when you pull out

the trick to a good creampie is just letting the tip barley in

way tmi in this thread.

^ ROFL at that last post, jesus.

Antibiotics can interfere with the pill, if she was sick and threw up and hadn’t digested the whole thing that would be a problem, etc…

The IUD is good, but I have heard it can be very painful. And it still doesn’t help you with the less frequent “that time of the month” scenario. It is no more effective however. When the pill is taken properly it is actually one of the most effective forms of birth control.

i know a guy who actually tried mtn dew and it didnt work, he now has a kid:lol

creampie is srs bzns

Oh what a fucking moron. He deserves that child.

fail

Hey wtf, I dont deserve my child…

but I love her… shes so cute

makes me want another one… :lol… not really

haha hes one crazy mofo, i wasnt suprised when i heard it:lol

You have a point. He probably does NOT deserve her because he is so retarded. But it serves him right that he has one now.

And I’m glad even though she was unwanted you love yours. :rofl

Just do what I do Kill them after and dump the body behind…

oh you thought i was going to tell you where i dump the bodies

Fuck you Sargeant Matthers. You’ll never catch me

Correction I HAD a kid:shifty

1. Condoms suck
  2. The pill does NOT always work. Ask me how I know.
  3. I have not gotten laid in a while
  4. I am going to jerk off, brb

my gf was on the shot for like 7 years…no kid, thankfully. now she is off and we use condoms…i hate those things, but i rather not take a chance and having a kid…