What does your girl use v. birth control

Ok…

After baby boy #3 joined our family, we decided to go for a little more of a permanent birth control. We decided on the Mirena, and I am kind of unsure about it. ( I have not had it put in yet…)

Just trying to find out if your girl or yourself (ladies) has had problems with it. And if HE can feel it.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC… PM if you don’t want to post.

Thanks

i see svtdriver looking… he def does not know about birthcontrol :roflpicard:

unfortunately nothing is “permanent” other than the thing that involves cutting and twisting of women reproductive organs :frowning:

She is on the pill. I am not sure what brand or anything though.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2319/vasectomyih4.jpg

my girl got the shot, and actually lost weight instead of gaining weight.

The only downside is she gets pissy sometimes, but as long as your man knows when to put you in check, youll be fine. (my girl thanks me for telling her when shes getting out of hand haha)

other then that, 3 kids already, get a hysterectimy. no more periods, less risk of future cancers, less parts to have problems with. its win/win/win

I wish the law didnt suck shit, my entire girlfriends family has them due to that heavy bleeding shit, but they wont give her one til shes 26.

I guess I should have been more clear…
We may try for a little girl in 4 or 5 years. We are just looking for something to hold things off for now.

I’M NOT HAVING A HYSTERECTOMY OR MY TUBES TIED and HE IS NOT GETTING THE SNIP SNIP

:picard:

edit: that was for just karter

That shot is suppose to be super bad and has caused many women to become permanently infertile FYI.

My girl is on the pill one of the “Tri____” pills but we both think she should switch to another. She has gained weight and has crazy mood swings at times ever since she switched to this pill.

Oh god. I do not miss the “finding the right pill” days. Good luck to ya and hang in there.

Last girl was on the Yazz. Worked like a charm.

i was going to post, but really didn’t have anything to contribute to the OP. two of the three girls i was with were on BC(not Mirena). that kind of backfired

no you cant feel it so go ahead and stick that T up in there and be newborn free…for 5 yrs

Swallow.

my girl is on yasmine. nothing out of the ordinary in terms of bitchiness… lol

Why no snip snip?

Nuva ring no thanks… grossed me out… and i could feel it when fingerbanging… it has also come out around my dick several times…

ITS NOT RING TOSS ITS SEX!!

The withdrawal method works best imo

Wife is on Yazz. Works great. No snip snip for your guy. It actually increases the chances for testicular cancer. Lets face it. Do you honestly want a eunuch?

No it doesn’t… It sucks…

If you stay into long… precum still has sperm in it… possible pregnancy.

ALSO as a guy I don’t like to wait til I’m close to feeling good so precum doesn’t happen… and just finishing myself off or getting her to suck me off the rest of the way.

I’d rather blow in a condom inside her… or in her butt

nuva ring or whatever the fuck its called

never had to play ring toss but that would freak me out.

can be reversed too…

Much better choice than a hysterectomy. as its dangerous for the woman so reversing it isn’t a good choice…