Ugh I hate that time....

of the month…

As many of you know my girl just had my little girl…

For 9 months I was having sex, going balls deep and busting the best feeling in the world not having to worry about that tim eof the month or getting her preggers etc…

Now We fuck, I have to pull out which take away from my orgasm and pisses me off, so I have to be risky and time that shit withing milliseconds and trick my shit into thinking its still in a vag :rofl

so anyways… yesterday shes like i got my period…

let the fun begin again… fuck me :’(

Get a vasectomy.

You don’t want more kids anyway

just have her go on the pill and use another method like those film things you put up there that make it harder to get pregnant

She was on the pill before I got her preggos. I shoved that shit down her throat every fuckin day…

Shes getting that thing that sits by her ovaries and aborts that shit before it even trys to get out ito the vagina…

I still am not going to trust it…

\

oh and comdoms suck, I tried one a few weeks ago… couldent feel shit and I felt like I was humping warm air
i guess ill have to bust in her ass more

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Ha I was about to say, bust in her ass more often :lol

ATM???

tell her if you have to pull out its going somewhere other than a towel every time.

Practice your money shot abilities

she has no problem taking it in the mouth/face for me…

its the fact that i loose some of the “greatness” when 5-10 seconds is lost while im wating for her to turn around…

She is talking about getting an IUD right?
You can trust them as much as you can trust the pill or any other kind of birth control including condoms.
They all have about a 1 in 100 chance they are going to fail.
I’m on the pill. Go big or go home. No more pull and prey, no more condoms, etc.
It’s the best way to do it. Don’t let her give you some lame excuse about why she doesn’t want to do it that way.

but what about pill + something else. Wouldn’t that lessen chances even more?

Then it’s just a 2 in 200 chance. Same odds really. She could always get the IUD without hormones, and then take the pill also. That way she’s not OD’ing on hormones, and you have something physically in there, and also the hormonal aspect of the pill guarding against pregnancy.

Piihb

So 1 in every 100 times you get laid you get a baby. No thanks.

:lol

That’s not what that means.
Every time there is a 1 in 100 chance.
It depends on you as a person, on how good you are at taking them on time, etc…

No, that’s exactly what it means. For every 100 times you get laid, the odds are that 1 of those times the BC/condom/whatever will fail.

No thanks.

BC + condom = 2x better odds. Yeah I know, boo hoo, but I dont have any illegitimate children = win.

I’ve heard if your johnson is longer your have more of a chance of getting her pregnant

A small dick can have an equal or higher sperm count than a bigger one.
That all depends on how much Mountain Dew the guy had to drink.
Jesse, THAT is why you have no children. Keep up the good work.

Mountain Dew saves the day AGAIN.

my gf told me it’s because if it’s longer when you bust it’s closer to where your swimmers getin to where they need to go, haha

Passed the cervix is only half the battle…

Those little fucks gotta get to the phelopean tubes