Ugh I hate that time....

My ex used the shot 2 1/2-3yrs of no rubber use and no kid…

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

no babies

3 years of no condoms.

YAZ FTMFW!!!

I refuse to take the shot ever since they had that little “oops” where the hormone that keeps you from getting pregnant was not present. I forget the number of pregnancies caused from it, but it was scary. No thanks. I trust my pill.

:ninja

Made me INSTANTLY think of this:

Where are pictures of said baby anyway?

yaz was awesome for the little time the gf was on it…made her tits grow like whoa…

you knocked a girl up too?:haha:lol

How old is she. Could have been a late bloomer :lol

My girl just turned 19 in dec. (im 20) so for the 3 years, i cant tell you if its her or the meds :rofl

talking about this makes me want to drive 30 minutes (her house) and

Too bad i have shit todo :cry:

not a late bloomer, it is a “side-effect” of yaz and some other hormonal drugs…bigger tits ftw!

bout to tell heather to take double doses :excited :rofl

throw some D’s on dat bitch! :rofl

:rofl

Just a little tidbit for the math geniuses in here… 1 in 100 odds multiplied twice does not equal 2 in 200 :shifty

fap fap fap fapfapfapfap

this thread makes me :rofl
and i’ve always said to my friends “pregnant girls are HOT…cuz you cant get em pregnant”

hahaha

First 5 months are great! for MANY reasons.

after that its like diving off into the grandcaynon

Its also not a 1% chance every time you have sex. If you read the instructions that come with the pill it says that its calculated over the period of one year. So if you have sex for one year your 1% or whatever the pill is likely to get your girl preg.

id totally do a pregnant chick. i never had the experience, but if i get a chance, you bet ur ass im taking it. when they get big, u let em get on top, do it doggy or just sideways spooning them from behind. its all good. i’d be good with that. i wouldnt care. or in a pool :excited