omg.... my gf just got home from work and....

before she left she was talking to a girl thats a student at the school she works at. she is 19 and from gowanda and recently just found out she was pregnant. she asked my gf (who is a secretary) everyday for her loan refund check (READ: NOT A GRANT) so she could “put a down payment on her trailer.”

her bf is 26, has no teeth and no job. she is 19 and works at a factory. anyway… today she comes in and was talking to my girlfriend and mentioned that the baby wasn’t planned. then she also mentions that their only form of birth control was “a feeling.” she had “a feeling” that she wasn’t capable of getting pregnant.

also, “you know what they say about mountain dew? how it lowers boys sperm count? well he drinks mountain dew every day! so, like, you know…”

these people ACTUALLY EXIST. HOW THE FUCK

lol

you know you’re a redneck when you drink mountain as a form of birth control

'nuff said
I used to work in Gowanda for awhile, lets just say half town is ex-mental patients and the other half are people who drifted northward from Dunkirk and Jamestown

is she hot?

talk about a permanent sunburn on your neck!

if shes dating someone with no teeth how do you think she looks?

she’s the hottest girl ever, srsly

last name of both?

:nerd: <nerd>

ya know, I always thought that’s what that meant too. A few days ago I watched a documentary about the coal miners in PA, as it turns out the coal miners union tried expanding the union to western PA. They walked like some 40 miles (maybe more, who knows), rifles in hand, to the next biggest coal mine. The mining company, fearing union intervention, hired thugs to keep the miners from marching in and turned it into a warzone. The miners wore red bandannas around their necks as a make shift uniform, hence the name redneck

</nerd>

Is probably the same :slight_smile:

lol ^

lol.

Has this guy been hittin on yer girl? Can we take him out back and fuck him up? Or even his girl-Cheap abortions are appreciated for that hard to shop for friend.

hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahha

you know why people in mobile homes have more kids then people in regular homes ?

the stairs at a mobile home arent tall enough to be effective …

LMAO at the whole thread…

oh my dear lord. i feel bad for cait.

a lot of hot broads date goofy ass dudes. particularly dumb ones. See
http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/uploaded_images/DB6095-707287.jpg

Check out how fuckin awesome this is

Ya. Just ask Newman.

Brawndo has what plants want, it has electrolytes.

If you know the line, you know what I am talking about.