Am I going to get AIDS?

so to make a long story short, I was downtown and some girl swore i was a guy she met a few nights ago on main street… i talked and we drank together to make the situation non akward (she was cute… about 5’6" 115 lbs, dress/skirt that the chicks wear, blue eyes) and hung out downtown. she asked me to go to her house by south campus and my drunk ass decided sure what the hell. i go there and hang out in her room. we have sex but no condom cuz she said she was on the pill. i cum in her and as i am leaving, she passes out and her two roommates are downstairs drinking. they offer me a beer and ask to play 2 on 1 beer pong against them. i take the challenge and every cup had to be a piece of clothing off.

by the end of the game, i was in my boxers and they were in their thongs. we sit on the cough laughing and both start making out with me… i go back to one of their rooms and do a bunch of stuff including have sex with both of them without a condom…

am i going to get aids or be a father? can you cum in a girl and her on the pill and be sure there wont be a little boxxa running around?

it was all the same UB sorority so out of 3 girls in a sorority that are all from NYC/Long Island, what are the chances they were clean?

I hope your joking, your might be a tool on the forum but still.
HASNT ANYONE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM THE RUSSIAN?!?!
inb4 the red bumps it burns when I pee thread within the nex week
To be honest tho, the more than likely anwser is no, you prolly wont get aids.
You might have gotten the HIV, but in reality all of those girls probably have HPV.

Your fine. :headbang: to an awesome night!

pics ?

this story is false

no but your gonna get your ass kicked if you cum in my sister again

HAHAH DAMN STRAIGHT:roflpicard:

LOL @ trusting a drunk girl who says she’s on the pill.

fake

fake.

Also.

Who gives a fuck if you knock the bitch up, Unless you gave her your social security number…

yes… u can knock up a girl on the pill… chances are from what it sounds like she is hammered everynight and forgets to take it everyday at the same time like u are suppose to. And i dont know about AIDs… but…
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) says one in four teenage girls has at least one Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD). If your teenage daughter has three girl friends chances are one of them has a sexually transmitted disease.

:tup:

+1, for sure.

p.s.- go get STD test.

just save yourself the trip and hacksaw it off at the base to make sure the AIDS cant backflow inside your body and really start doing some damage

I didn’t read but you have aids…

lol

Meh, you only live once.

AIDS is beatable, passing up that opportunity is not.

:wave: ummm 4doorbabe was on BC both times…

just saying

QFT

Not only do you now have at least 1 disease, you also have at least 1 child on the way

congrats?

Well… at least the 1st one took the edge off allowing you to manage a whole minute with #2?

fake aids, from fake girls