Vlad

Hey, just got back from an excellent time at Buffalo Wild Wings… I think we saved you a wing somewhere. PJB might have it in his coat.

What is your issue lately? Why are you attacking forum members who are known to joke around? Why are you singling random people out? Has Shift really become a money making thing for you? Are you blinded by money, the fame, the fortune? I don’t get it.

I have been a supporter of this forum since December, 2007, a few months after it was conceived. I’ve actually literally been a supporter of the site as well. When Swifty was panhandling for your new server or whatever in 2008 or 09 I donated $80 of my hard earned money from my shitty ass $10 an hour job to YOU.

I’m not mad that you banned me, I knew what I was doing. I’m angry that you attacked my friend Kevin (Murrdog) for no reason. I think you need to lay off on making your gay ass (a joke, don’t double ban me) website look good to new members, and focus on making the members that have been around since the beginning happy.

It’s a community of friends, jokers and ball busters. The car scene sucks dick (again, not calling anyone a faggot, don’t ban!) around here so what else do we have, especially during the cold months. We treat this as a hang out and you should be proud of that. Ghandi brought people together, Charles Manson did too. While you are not in their ranks, you could be compared to a local Elks Club or VFW in terms of your ability to bring people together.

In conclusion, I’m sorry you’re pissed off and being such a bitch lately.

Bring Brett back, stop personally attacking people (your own rule), and be happy with what you’ve created.

:popcorn

zieg hei!

i hate the elks club

My son doesn’t need to read this shit

haha ohhhh man.
:number1:number1:number1:number1

:rofl

Tonight was boss.

Stop breaking the rules and you won’t be “singled out”. That includes createing fake names and personal attacks.

Being a part of this community is not a right, it’s a privilege.

If you want to attack myself personally to get your jollies off one of two things will happen - I will get sick of this and shut the site down, or I’ll get rid of the person going after me on my own site. I don’t need that, I don’t have to deal with that and I wont stand for that. Attacking the person who brought the community together and spend thousands of his own dollars making less than $9 an hour at the time is undesired.

If we are not open to new members, this will slowly and surely die off as members leave and move on. Especially once they get sick reading the garbage. I won’t let that happen. If you are not proactive in the site growing, you’re not welcome here.

Money making? :rofl

To date I gathered under $1000 from all the years and sponsors, and spend multiple times that. Original paper alone was over $2k.

In the end I want the site to go in one direction. Some members feel it should go in another. I won’t change my mind, the rest is up to you.

OG members > New members

:facepalm

I really don’t understand why it has to cater to new OR old members. This should be a place for BOTH.

If you want me to be nicer, stop pushing my buttons.

Aka Murdoggs sig, breaking rules, trolling, tdi logik idiocy etc.

If you recall I used to be a lot more lenient against bans, warning people, letting things slide and similar. Rules got abused, people didn’t learn or correct themselves and kept pushing me.

Now patience has run out and I’m not giving you the benefit of the doubt. If Murdogg gets banned you will be surprised? Really? Why?

If OG members cause nothing but headaches like an old disease that won’t cure no matter how much you try to ale it, I’ll gladly try a new one instead.

Obey the rules, don’t push my buttons, welcome new members and all will be well.

Keep doing what you’re doing and you will be gone and the forum will go on.

Need a reference, just look at Mk4 30r and how that story went.

Ok weird… my signature used to say cheap details then it was edited to cheap bjs. Now who did that?

Me.

Because they forget that they used to be new members too at a certain point in time.

now it says faggot

Were not some utopia here… you either fit your way in or you don’t. Special kid is doing a fine job of making himself like a complete retard judging from his posts.

FUCK THE NEW MEMBERS!

/rip APG and SWAT forum days

/pours out some of my OE 40 to remember my dead hommies

Well let himself dig a hole.

Provoking him and calling him names wont get you anywhere.