Vlad

How did i provoke him?

You’re not excluded from that statement dude. Something needs to happen to give OG dudes a place that’s familiar and free to them while there is still a place for new members to come and feel welcome. You also need to understand though that if new kids come in and can’t handle it then yeah they’re going to run off, but it’s going to be a good thing. That tommy dude is new and he’s doing just fine. My first two posts here were in an argument. New members join. Some people like it, some people don’t. Cater to everyone, not just the new guys and not just the old guys… it’s the only way that makes sense and it’s the only way that will work.

This forum is so much fun dude. It’s honestly my most frequented site now. Don’t chase off the old members to pave the way for new members who have nothing to offer. There is a seriously good group of dudes here. They bust balls, it happens. You’re just going too far man.

there was a conversation about swat forums tonight between former swat member…lol…if i went into more detail i would be banned here.

Not talking about you here.

Playing with words in your signature and trying to be wise isn’t helping your case.

Are you that thick skulled that you don’t understand that playing with fire will end up burning your hand?

You and Tdi logic will make a perfect match of kids that keep doing something that parents told them not to do, they get hurt and they run back crying.

Serious question… are you an only child?

A lot of you take this shit too seriously, its a car website with little to no focus on cars and 90% of the focus on banter and BS. Banter and BS is not to be taken seriously so 90% of this forum is not to be taken seriously.

Vlad if you ban everyone the forum will die. Period. I promise you. They’re pushing you because they don’t give a shit. Facebook, texting, etc, everyone could get by without shift. That’s not what they want but do you think they give a shit? Push, they’ll push back, but in the end your forum is the one that dies.

This. Seriously.

Old members know the deal.

Almost anything goes except a few select rules.

They break them, I warned them, they break them again I ban them. I’m not the problem here. Most know what not to do and they don’t do it.

I’ve never tried to cater to everyone but I give everybody a fair chance.

Members going after me personally and pushing my buttons has been explained earlier.

Well then the forum will die because of those members.

Like I said, either they quit or I quit. What don’t you get?

For the record if they don’t give a shit about the forum then why do i need them here or why are they here?

No, have fun dealing with my older brother if you like. He’s a member here.

Serious question: why do you keep provoking me, breaking rules or walking the thin line of border line breaking them?

I don’t get how your pride got so big. If you really gave a shit about the site as much as you say you do then you wouldn’t be killing it off. I like you man, I do, but what the fuck? Say you want the forum to grow and for new members to come around but suddenly you’re okay with it dying off or just shutting it down? You’re a walking contradiction man.

At the same time though I dont want to downplay anyones hard work that has gone into making this site run. Its no joke to keep a forum like this up and running. More respect should be given by the members to at least to an extent play by the rules or go find another sandbox.

Did you not read that I said it’s one of the only two options to this and i won’t let it happen?

I’m done taking here if my posts don’t get read.

Thank you.

Somebody gets it.

BECAUSE IT BOTHERS YOU. Didn’t your older brother ever harass you as a kid? Mine did… what did i learn to do? IGNORE IT… what happened? He stopped doing what he was doing because he got no reaction out of me. South park legit did an entire episode about the word fag… are you going to tell me you watched it and didn’t laugh once?

I need 4 faggots in a few days murrdog. Having a bonfire.

I can’t even discuss this with you because I don’t know what you’re trying to even say anymore.

They’re here because this is just where they come. This is the default. It’s home base. It’s easy to pick a new one, even if no one wants to.

It’s shitty that you want to just argue and be stubborn instead of actually discussing things. This forum is great but I guess it won’t be for long.

It’s all fun and games for members but this is work for me.

I spend more time on the site and behind the scenes managing than I do at a real job. For Christ sake, it’s 2am right now and im dealing with drama of members attaking me and not obeying basic rules.

When I have kids attacking me and provoking me as I’m trying to do my job, it doesn’t sit well with me.