Welcome

If you are a avid rider, someone who wants to actually go out and ride. Not to the city run, sit on lark street dd, or do the standard loop runs. The General Moto Forum is going to be changing into a place to set up, plan out routes, and share you fav routes for others to go enjoy. Although i am a sport bike rider, you harley guys and cruiser guys know of some awesome roads as well. Also I would like to set it up for road conditions, road hazards. IE route 2 last year for a while had some unmarked construction, but the back side going back up the mtn in the valley area was fresh paved and absolutley gorgeous. So welcome to the general moto forum. We are planning on being bigger than ride-ny. Active members, active posts, and over all general thoughts of roads, meets, etc always welcome. Lets do this.

I’m all for this! I nee new places to ride!

Nice to see rideny back in some way.

Ok im in!

wheeeee

Nice!

Jim is also affiliated with Ronnie’s motor sports and can get you just about anything you need there. Service/inspections/parts/bikes etc Great guy to deal with :number1

Glad to see this happening- thanks, Jim!

So is it “Ronnie’s Power Sports”? or " Ronnie’s Motor Sports"?, just wondering since the title is a bit different…

LOL its Motor Sports its all good

Can’t wait for bike season!

Also, if Ronnie’s and all the other bike dealers could stop spamming Craigslist, that’d be great. Just sayin’.

Lol I have been to this shop, very friendly people, some real nice bikes, and pretty knowledgeable staff!! You are the ones that everyone complains about on craigslist because you have so many bikes posted lol, but nothing negative to say very friendly professional shop!!

we get that sometimes lol.

Jim, you give me a good deal on a Pre owned Harley?

I definitely need some new twisties to hit up this year! Me and Chazz will definitely be doing the lake ride a bit, and also the ride up by Thatchers, but besides that, I don’t know many good routes to take.

Ronnie’s people are great. My dad bought his Buell from Ronnie’s and it was a really good price, which is shocking for a dealer-sold bike.

Sadly, internet means I will always get cheaper prices on everything online, but I do always bring my bike there to get inspected. :smiley:

This ^

I really need to commit how to get to the lake to memory. :lmao

There are certain things you can get cheaper online, and there are things online can’t get cheaper. But honestly everyone complains about economy, in order to have a good one ya gotta spend money

Get a good used street bob in there and I’ll spend some money

wow ride-ny. i havn’t been on that site in years. i think since my wreck in 07

Ride-NY.com shut down a while ago…