New to NY

Just transfered up here to Saratoga Springs a few months back. Moved up from Camp Lejeune, NC. Not much going on here, Have a 2G DSM and TL1000R.

The GSX is currently down for the winter. Blew the motor back in NC and didn’t have time for repairs before moving up here. Motor was rebuilt with Evo GSR internals, ACL race bearings, ARP bolts, MLS Head Gasket, Sodium valves, Beehive springs, and mild cams. Nothing special really. Last turbo went out with the motor, so I’ll be going to an full Evo III setup (Manifold, Turbo, and O2 housing) and 560cc injectors. Tranny is an automatic with Translab shift kit, IPT end clutch, and welded center diff.

The TLR is away for the winter as well and will be getting some minor stuff too. Moving the gearing to 16t infront and 41t in the rear with a 530 chain and new paint. Currently has a ported head, full RS3 exhaust system, K&N filter, PC3, and alot of other little stuff.

welcome to hell,thank you for the military help as obvious it is needed…also it will help ya on here :lol

marine reserves? what do they have in toga?

Whats the power split with that welded diff?

Welcome. Have pics of either project?

Navy

50/50 on the diff.

Navy Corpsman, Although I do go down to the Marine Reserve center from time to time to help out.

Ah, what exactly do you do. Are you active?

Tried to upload pictures and keep getting the upload folder is full. I’m in the medical field.

ahhh more medical people on here :lol good shady needs stitches in his ass as he took a bumper bolt in his ass and it wont stop bleedin :lol

and then theres the gangbang guy who wants his shit sewed up so it feels like he’s a virgin again

what :lol,oh well lets not take this kids thread o/t

Nice.The car sounds well built and I saw you posting over on dsmtuners

I’ve not seen too many DSM in the area. Hoping to have the motor and everything ready for break in by Feb, then moving onto suspension.

welcome doc :thumb

always been a fan of TLR’s so you live in Toga…where abouts?

In the military housing at the base.

Youre right around the corner from me… My cockwhore ex gf used to live in Navy Housing

That sucks. I’m trying to move from NY to NC right now.

Where at in NC are you wanting to go?

if you want a decent job, dont move to wilmington…

Figuring out my options. Top of the list right now is Raleigh then Charlotte then Asheville.

Richmond and Charlottesville VA are in the running as well but farther down the list.