what a bad F**KEN DAY!

That’s good that the insurance company isn’t involved considering the cop was there and the truck driver would probably want to claim insurance.
The truck doesn’t look to have any damage but I’m sure the wheel might be out of alignment or something.

Vlad may be getting a new S13 front clip from Japan for all the body parts. Maybe you two could work out a deal for him to take all of his old body parts. His S13 is spotless but gold. Just a speculation.

btw…u welcome man…:slight_smile: and the way is see it now…it’s not soo bad…
call me if u want it fixed…

youtu.be/dfLqmfcmgdQ

so i found out… i need the whole front end/front clip. plus what ever parts got damage so im looking for a parts car.

hope i can still drive after this. if i do damn im going to be one slow mofo driver.

nice pic slide man…don’t worry everythin’ will be aight…:slight_smile:

i dont like the vid…
and yes i hope everything will be… it is looking really good. compare to where i am now.

dude!!! new front end clip is good. SR anyone? :wink:

Man Brad, hope it all comes together for you and your baby.

Remember how when Angelica first came on the boards, we talked about how cars, and my lacktherof, are huge moneypits?

I think I hexed TNC SHIFTY :confused:

Yeah Gabe, and that hex will only be lifted when you get a Nissan.
You should seriously think about this now. Consider, you are putting the lives of many vehicles on this board on the line. To fix it you seriously need to get a NISSAN.

Brad… a front clip? Just for body parts or the frame?
I can see it now. You and Vlad get a full S13 front clip to split the costs. You get the engine, frame plus the body panels/lights off Vlads car.
Vlad you get the body panels/lights off the clip. You both walk away with a crazy deal.
You still just want to stick to a KA-T, right Vlad?

i need the whole front clip. body parts and engine parts, as my whole left side got banged up pretty good.
my air intake got cracked… good thing its the stock one, the frame will need to be pulled abit, pretty sure i need a new radiator, and ya alot more too, as we wont be able to tell totally untill we get a better look inside… as some wires got cut too, but i think that is just for the headlights.

SR, that would be sweet. … do you need a new front clip anyway when swaping to an SR?

thanks, i just sent him a message. and that would be sweet if i can get a SR.

damn this is going to be one hefty price$

tow truck was already $220
frame pulled back into place $600-1000
body parts ???
SR $2500
more tow trucks ???
=$4000+

should i fix it or should i just part the car out and get a new one… god damn.

I’m thinking along the same lines as DJ
An S13 with an SR can be pretty hard to sell right now. Even if you go through all the trouble and find it doesn’t drive the same you remember then you want to be able to at least sell it and get your money back.
The SR swap will be the biggest bulk of the cost and probably mean the most downtime. A frame pulling place will take a day. To put on and line up new panels another day. An SR swap might take a week if you are doing it yourself. Do you have anywhere indoor to do it? Car work in the middle of winter is not fun at all.

S13s are usually a little different. Most places take care in shipping over the S13 front end. It partially ads to the cost. Everyone wants to convert to the JSpec style front end.

Vlad (alesserfate) got his front clip mint, not a ding, dent, scratch on the panels. If i recall correctly, wasn’t too pricey either. perhaps he could chime in

Vlad. Last time I talked to you (couple days ago) you didn’t get the clip, but someone was giving you a deal. What’d going on with that?

Sorry to hear about your car, but let me get this straight… you slide into a truck, and so you call the truck driver a “paki” because you’re mad? Very classy…

You ****ed up. It’s winter out there, you went too fast, and you paid for it. Get mad, get upset… I know I would be, too. But at myself, and I certainly wouldn’t start throwing around racial slurs.

sorry if that offended you or anyone else. i was just so pissed at the time.
tottally forgot about it. - editied the pic.
and yes im not mad at him or anyone else this was all my fault and i am still mad at myself but calmed down abit.

brad you’re going SR?? there is someone that has all the complete parts you need selling on Son240sx pm’d him for you, if you’re interested that is.

no i probably wont go SR, to expensive right now. but was just looking at that for an option.

well im waiting on the guy to reply to me so ill keep you updated :R