Worst Day EVER!!

Well I just got my 180SX yesterday and longer than owning the thing for 24 hours I get into an accident. Not to bad of one i have 5 or 6 small scratchs and 2 dents. The lady who I hit is extremly pissed at me and is trying to get me for as much as possible. Then 1 hour after the accident my starter decides to go out. So now the car won’t start and it took me 2 hours to push start it. Then about 30 mins from that my water pump breaks making my engine EXTREMEMLY hot. So now that I can’t even push start it anymore I have to call a tow truck, but then later to find my car is to low and the exhaust is to big so I now have to get a flat-bed. That was my day how was everyone elses? lol

That sucks man! You gotta be careful driving a boosted RWD car in the winter. What happened??

i was only going about 10 KM/H and when i started to go around the corner i started to slide and i tried everything to stop the car and i just kept going

You probably braked hard right? You should have just let off the gas. You would have gained back control, straightened out and pumped to a stop, provided you had time. But when sliding dont hit the brakes, they just lock up and make it worse.

Holy, who did you buy the car from?? :finga: Sounds reliable. hahha, jk.

Hope everything goes well. Didn’t I just talk to you today about the car and was like, “be careful”? :butthead:

looks like your off to a good start drifterx. ahaha sorry to hear man.

on the first car i got i replaced the clucth the next day my rear arm pops out and i have to walk 2kms to the nearest gas station and use the phone then find out my ama card has expired so then i find out that no one can dilver the new part to my mechanic so i have to bus it to the westend and back. this was all within the first few days of owning it.

haha yess you did aaron lol i dont know wut happend man this day was just way to horribe to even think that it happend, i still cant believe that it happend…anyways ya it looks like the car is gonna have to sit for a bit till i can afford to fix everything so i guess its back to the good ol big blue limo :stuck_out_tongue:

Fcuk, that is shitty man. Just when it looks like things are going your way…BAM…Best of luck fixing it. How old was the lady you hit?

:alright: Hope things start looking up soon.

im not sure i havent met her yet just her husband and hes like 40 so im guessing around the same

Hopefully they arn’t pricks!

Wow, hopefully I never have a day that bad…good luck getting everything sorted out.

HPI magazine has told of a lot of water pump failures in teh engines they have imported to australia. So that was expected. With the accident, most people can be reasoned with, if you stay calm. The day didn’t sound too bad, you’re weren’t hurt.

:hug: don’t worry
if yesterday was bad today has to be a whole lot better.
suck to hear tho

silvia_s13: well the man was very understanding on how bad the roads are by his house but his wife is a whole different story, shes trying to get my car taken by trying to charge me with everything she can think of

Z3NKI: i hope no one here ever has that bad of a day

1mns13: well i’m not mad or worried about the whole water pump thing just how i’m going to pay for the damaged to the other car

RS13: lol today was still bad cause i had to take the big blue limo again :frowning: but hopfully not for to long