The day hell broke loose.....

I guess today might nto have been a good day in my books. I made a list so far.

1. go to the port and car is dead(expected)
  2. Car is low on gas…doesnt make it out of the yard even(pathetic)
  3. I plug the Apexi commander in and it is the wrong one(not expected…The power fc ecu is for a r33 engien so the r32 controller did not work)
  4. go to get an oil change done at nissan and they spend two hours trying to do it and in the end put the old filter on and had filled it twice. We notice the cv boot fell off here as well.
  5. take the car to sci motors to get the oil changed and cv boot fixed.(300 dollars later i have a cv boot put back on, two door hindges and a 95 dollar oil change.third one in fact)
    6.Kater the cars speedo cable cracked or broike so i’ll be making a trip to sci again for that.
  6. 1 hour later from the speedo cable the engine sucks the foam filters right in to the mafs’s metal mesh. Need new cones.
  7. To top it all off i have yet to start my tip.

Now a few positives…the turbo kit on the car is worth 7k new and the engine is believed to be a r33 gtr engine but we have yet to figure it out. There is a JIC suspension that could brake a back and ride literaly drop to the ground. I got a new parts guy for al my nissan oem parts. The terminal didnt charge me for a boost.

But the best of the best was SCI washing my car for me and having to use engine cleaner to get off the layer of black carbon caked onto it.

So you buy your cars through SCI and then re-sell them? :?

no i mearly went there because they are the only place i can get something fixed on the day i need.

Well the car made it back to edmonton perfectly and I averaged 27 mpg