Crashed my Z

:frowning:

http://users.nexopia.com/uploads/1348/1348468/wreckbig.JPG

Ummm WTF??? Is that yours??? :?

yupp… here it is before the crash
http://users.nexopia.com/uploads/1348/1348468/FairladyZ3.JPG

WOW… sorry to hear buddy… What happend.

well i did the stupid thing, obviously.

Was just leaving work when some chick said something bout my car, i got kinda mad, sped off, was sideways for a while, then it popped back the other way, throwing me into the curb sideways, and flipped the car.

yupp, it was dumb, it happened tho.

What did she say to get you THAT mad?

well she drives a talon awd turbo. I work with her.

so one day i tell her that her wheels tire pressure looks a little uneven.

So after work the next night, i back out, and then she stops me and sais, “i checked my tire pressure, and it wasn’t too low, it was too high on one side!”

i tell her that i said it was uneven, not that it was too low.

Then she sais “no you didn’t” then i try to say the same thing, but she tries cutting me off “no you didnt! you dont know anything about cars! nothing, ur cars got nothing!” which at that point i (while peeling out sideways" exit the alley, took a right, then left up the next street, (still goin sideways), and halfway up the street she grips and the rest is history.

Oh damn, are you ok?.

i got a scratch on my elbow from crawling out on broken glass from my t-top :?

Thing is women NEVER listen they just hear what they want to hear and they always have to be right no matter what its about. :roll: Sorry about your car. Hopefully she didnt see the accident, did she?

yup she did

What a waste of a beautiful Z.

i hear ya.

But i shall move on.

spent the last 2 days replacing the clutch on my audi. XD pain in the ass that was

i hear ya.

But i shall move on.

spent the last 2 days replacing the clutch on my audi. XD pain in the ass that was

women…

lol… same reason I smoked a curb one day too, driving pissed off is sooo bad…

Good to see ur okayyyy

Ouch. A good reason not to do stupid shit on the street.

Gonna get anything from insurance?

Did 5.0 charge you with anything?

is there anything else of mine in the car? :slight_smile:

Wow man, that sucks. Hard. Sorry for the loss.

That is so shitty man. Thats why I don’t care what dumb bitches say. YOU know that you know what you’re talking about, thats all that matters.