Zep crashed !!

ok well ****kkkkkk i crashed my car at 1:30 am whent to get smokes and hit a ice patch and slammed into a curb totaled my nice rim and ****ed the control are and axle… im so pissed off… 3 blocks from my house i took some pics ill post them up as soon as i find the USB cable

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA damn you!!

ohhhh daamnn…that sucks ass…almost the same thing that happened to popcorn

how much was the truck dude???

Oh HELL NO… think of the B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l rims… NooooooOOoooo

Glad you’re alright though!

Do share plans for new rims when this all blows over!

TNC Brainstorm, STAT!
How can we spin this so that Rick can get:

• new suspension
  • baller rims
  • excuse for new engine

70 dls for a ****n tow truck 3 blocks!! had to get my car off the side walk tho was stuck…13" pice came off my rims so im ****ed. i got picks but cant find my ****ing USB cable for my cam im so pissed!!

OMFG… but gabe is right good thing you’re alright though…

yah im alright thanx… but my rims not :frowning: ughhh this sucks have to see now if i can buy just one gonna cost me like 800 dls.

NO FCUK’N WAY!!!

yah dude they dont sell my rims in canada… and new rim is 800 shipped or like 1000 dls shipped and im hopping my tire is still good cause if its not thats another 200 dls… oh man i got a head ache… this blows

qquiiitt smoking!!!

its not that if the damn people did there ****ing job in plowing the roads i would be fine… like wtf are they doing roads have been like that for days…wtf do they do with our tax money? other than give it to the politicians… we should have monkeys for workers cause they dont do shit. how hard it is to drive a ****ing plow and salt truck down the roads like come on.

the gov. sux monkey balls… we all know that… :C

personally they should all be shot. cause they are usless. i think instead of voting one man in everything the gov does, should be voted on i know its time consuming but online voting or whatever is better **** one dude telling you what to do while he gets paid thousands of dollars…

anyways i want my rim back GRRRRRRRRR

damn i feel your pain bro thats money you didnt need to spend…

yea i know…they dont plough my road…and its really stupid…pisses me off

Thats shitty Rick i am very sorry to hear that. seems like nobody is having any luck this year

Awe man, it aches me to hear this happen to you man. G’luck with the repairs and finding the rim. Good thing you’re alright and the baby wasn’t in the car.

That’s why I drive a winter beater. Will your insurance cover you for the damages?

Hey Zep, just posted this…

http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?p=10043#post10043

May want to consider this. From first hand experience, as they would have replaced your rim.

That sucks bro. I’ve had it happen, and I was going insanely slow at the time. Sometimes a patch of ice just does what it wants with you and all you can do is brace for impact. I feel for ya man, but glad you are ok. Little girl needs her papa.

hey rick sorry to hear about your car…bro you should switch back to ur stock rims in winter…i did the same think in my old car…i feel your pain…hope to see you around…
Stephen R.