What Happened to being a Man

So OP’s logic is if you can’t benchpress 300lbs and have a physique of a beefcake, you are automatically not a man; and people who are physicist, economist, architects and doctors are all pussies because they are not lumberjacks and miners.

yes all true

Im a lumberjack, and Im okay!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo[/ame]

I see where you are comming from. But, America was made with hard work, blood, sweat, and tears. Work ethic is lacking severely in todays youth. we started as a rough and rugged country.

btw, you dont have to be a “beefcake” to benchpress 300lbs. hardly a beefcake lol.

if somebody is physically able and doesnt have any handicap or health concerns, then they could bench 300 lbs. it doesnt happen overnight. you dont need steriods. BUT, you do need dedication, determination, and hard work. EXACTLY what we are talking about here

See Movie - Gran Torino… Will go over all of these topics. Oh and a great movie to boot.

It starts with parents who breed cunt ass kids by never disciplining them, never holding them accountable and expecting the whole world to not only pay attention to them, but to bow to their every whim. The best thing my parents ever taught me was that I WASN’T special, that other people’s thoughts and opinions mattered more than mine, and when I fucked up I should A:feel awful and B:fix it. Hey, kids, you’re not entitled to anything except a punch in the mouth.

I remember growing up and my dad said you will never have long hair. He didn’t understand I wanted to be like guns and roses and kiss. He said your not going to have faggot hair. Then I saw a picture of him with the Beatles bowl cut. See every generation complains about the next. But sooner or later we all fall into line. It’s human nature to piss off your elders.

I used to be with “it” but now “it” is strange and frightening to me.

We’re just getting older and you’re seeing the world through different eyes, every generation goes through it. The kids you see on the street causing mayhem will experience it too.

ITT: One generation calls the next generation sissies as if the previous generation doesn’t think you’re/we’re a bunch of fags.

to put my 2 cents in. I agree with what has been said in this thread. The other thing that I cannot stand anymore is the kids who are 17-20 with 0 work ethic what so ever. My job caters towards younger people because its a restaurant job, pretty much entry level. But thus far damn near every teenager we’ve hired has had no work ethic. They all want to come in, do nothing, stand around, lean on the counters, use their phones, and complain about everything. Im only 18 at this point, but i was raised in a household where my parents taught me that nothing is free, and you need to bust your ass to get anything you want in this life. I chose not to go to college this fall because I knew that I did not have my shit together enough to be able to afford an apartment and the gas to get to HVCC every day of the week. While i regret making that choice some days, i also realized that if I am not going to pursue a degree just yet, I need to make some moves and push myself further in my job. At 18, almost 19, I am 5 days out from taking my test to move myself into management, in just over a year and a half at my job. Ive only called in a handful of times and those were for either being extremely sick or for a family emergency. I had only one time period where I was not putting forth my best effort and was late for about a week straight till my boss pulled me aside, wrote me up, and told me to get my head out of my ass. It just frustrates me to no end to watch these kids around my age just have no drive to get anything in their lives. All they want is free money with little to no effort. Days like today where its beautiful out I can almost guarantee that somebody will try and pull a BS call off from work just so they can stay outside, or will be walking around moping all night that they are stuck at their job. Im honestly thankful that i was raised the way I was, and really wish that more kids were raised this way in this generation, everybody just wants a hand out.
/rant

Playing football in our neighborhood and guarenteeing someone broke a leg or arm every time we played was part of growing up for me. Or having my mom whoop my ass and break every wooden spoon over me that bed bath beyond ever sold. Or fighting till blood over a wiffle ball game.

Now adays all these faggots do drugs and go on facebook to see who dresses gayer.

Um jeff you def need steroids to bench 300 lbs. C’mon man

I did not require steroids to sit on a bench whilst weighing 300lbs.

Hahahhahahaahhaha holy fuck.

I love this thread.

I don’t care if kids wear tight pants or are emo or whatever, they’ll grow out of that. It’s the lack of work ethic and false sense of entitlement BS that I can’t stand. I guess if you grow up as a spoiled brat that’s what happens.

I’m working 85 hours a week at a copper smelter in Utah right now, busting my ass and saving some dough. There are no young guys here to speak of, they’re too busy pouring coffee at Starbucks and whining about what someone said about them on Facebook.

PAGING WAYNE AND KK… We just got back from lunch and said man I dont wana be in the office today!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Trust me I dont wanna be going in either lol, but works work, and gotta be there. Thankfully tonight I have a closing shift so I get to enjoy being outside for the bulk of the day

Hipsters happened , whiny give there kid everything and tell em there the best fucking faggots . It all started when ya couldn’t beat your kids !!!