Whats new with your car for 2008?

Last year was new engine and tranny (2zz and c60), this year is more visual,

TRD Struts/Springs, OEM CF Hood w/ raised scoop, BC2 Front and rear bumpers w/ CF Diffuser (if they ever f’ing get here), and TRD Spoiler, and some 17"'s when i get my tax check. Possibly a 50 shot as well, but we’ll see. Also looking at getting some rear sways and the TRD rear 3pt brace, plus 8k and 3k HID kits (fog’s)

oh yeah, this is for an '00 Celica GTS

jdm headlights
drag radials
painted stock enkeis black
35r
100 octane tune for the street
112 tune for the track
~26-27psi for the street, 30+ for the track

fresh built motor, t3 60/63, some dent pulling, bay semi-shaved, new brake lines all around, new fuel lines, full paint job, rear discs done, front integra brakes, new seats, new steering wheel, and the list goes on of other small stuff i can’t remember now.

the bike will hopefully get powdercoated small parts like levers and rearsets, velocity stacks, pcIII, new tires and a tune. maybe stainless lines later in the summer, but we’ll see.

fresh built motor
new turbo set up
fixing all the dents and rust
new paint
new carpet and seats
oem cf hood
maybe new wheels

nothing at all…

probably selling it during summer

wheels
flares
whole new chassis in fact
some other stuff

weeeeeeeeeeeee

Rebuilt tranny- LSD and evo parts
Bigger intercooler- with a short route setup, for more boost
Drag radials

And hopefuly one of the fastest 2g fwd DSM’s in the northeast!

370ci, forged internals
custom cam
FAST 90/90
th400
HSW 90mm nitrous plate
light weight drag wheels

cam

Hopefully a rear diff kit, something to tighten up that weak stock limited slip.

Maybe some suspension work.

from a HX35 to a 35r
MS II
suspension work
tires
11’s & a few Onyx track days
hopefully setup a twin disc clutch, buff the hell outta the body, and lose ~200 lbs.

the DDs will get some overdue maintenance, & minor body/paint work.

The title with no liens on it! Should be paid off by May!

Hopefully a Magnaflow exhaust after that and some new rear brakes, then I can have some fun with it.

A new car that I can actually go out an enjoy…

not to knock my GP but it is just a grocery getter and nothing more…

pine scented air freshener

I am not 100% sure but it looks like
Install components to convert single to dual stage nitrous
New tq arm(madman?)
Stand alone fuel for nitrous?
28in Slicks

made of balistic kevlar?

Cobalt- Nothing really maybe some detail stuff. Painting interior trim pieces, cleaning everything up good. Maybe painting the wheels black. Other than that nothing planned.

Camaro- Finally got long tubes for it. Actually a whole new full exhaust. polished stainless long tubes and y-pipe and slp dual dual catback. Do some regular maintenance to get it running 100% change fluids and stuff. Car only has 17k miles on it. Maybe some new wheels. Maybe a cam. Maybe some heads. If that happens a 12 bolt will be totally necessary. We’ll see.

I just got the same motor mounts put in recently on my Evo, also was looking to get the rear JDM bumper but I’ve heard a few things about insurance issues because you have to remove the rear crash beam.

I have a few things on the list:
I’m hoping to get meth this year plus a few other little things, maybe even the FQ 400 rims I’ve been drooling over for the past few years. I really should get the tranny rebuilt also.

95 civic- ls swap …boost
90 civic - new brakes
71 cuda- take frame off body start sandblasting, paint frame next year work on body

mmmmm, Cuda… Pics…?