294whp/335wtq - 2008 Mazdaspeed 3

Went to Speed1 Saturday to dyno, they specialize primarily in rotary applications.

85 degrees with the stock turbo and still put down almost 300whp. Might be nice to see what I put down at 60 degrees. :slight_smile:

Very cool, I like these cars…

What mods have you done? Basic bolt-ons and a tune?

Basically…

Cobb AccessPort, LexTuned, Cobb SRI and TIP, Sure Return, CP-E FMIC, TWM STS, AutoTech Fuel Pump Internals, James Barone 88-Duro RMM, Forge Version 2 BPV, Koni Yellows, H&R’s, Sonic Tuning ST100’s 18x8.5 ET48, Cobb Rear Sway Bar, UR Downpipe, CorkSport Race Pipe, Magnaflow Cat-back. BF Goodrich g-Force Sport 235/40/18’s, MSD DashHawk, 35% tint, Semi-debadged …Unicorn Jizz

That’s my mod list in my sig on the Mazdaspeed forums.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

I’m going to be tuning a little bit more and going back sometime soon, hopefully when it’s a little cooler.

not bad at all. I cant wait to mod my MS6 when i come home. I’m doing pretty much the same parts you have haha.

Yeah, but you have AWD. :slight_smile: You on MSF.org?

yes sir i am. Im actually talking to John from tork motorsports now about a build for my car. I’m looking to hit 400awhp in the car. so hes doing a build sheet for me now! it should be fun once the car is done!!! MUHAHAHA

What turbo are you going with? Stock internals?

domino have lex tune you on some e85, i picked up a good amount of power from e85mix when justin (atvfreek) tuned me!

good numbers though :slight_smile:

lex from canada? people still trust him with thier shit?..lol…

not sure, lex is on mazdaspeedforums.org (as the username) and with speed3s its cheaper and about as good as a pro tune to ETune (data log, revise, reflash ecu, and continue to send logs back and fourth with your tuner until your car is dialed in perfectly.) so lex is the username of someone on the forums, im unfamiliar if he is a tuner in canada :stuck_out_tongue:

Thought about it, believe me. But I’m severely limited where I can pick up E85. :frowning: Only place that I know if is Fulton. It’s only 20 minutes up the road, but it’s still not just around the corner.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Lex is awesome, and the tuner at Speed1 really like his tune on my car.

i got that freek perm tune :slight_smile:

and what kind of dyno were you on?

Dynojet.

yea im going to be keeping stock internals for now. John is looking at using a S256 turbo i think. he didnt give me the details yet. i actually emailed him back asking about what turbo and what not he would want to use.

Why the S256 and not GT/GTX3071R/3076R? It’s a direct bolt on.

well i just hope hes better with the cobb accessport than he was with the megasquirts he was selling, atleast theres less for him to mess up now. i have an external hard drive full of ms tunes ive had to fix of his…lol…i remember him from before he got his latest mazda…

those are those turbos that John uses so thats why im going with that if i do swap the turbo.