What i've been up too..

Everytime i see people out they ask me what i’m up to, where i’ve been, wheres the car well heres a sneak peak. Bottom line my 383 combo last year was hella fast and fun, but i got bored, wanted something not so directed tward drag racing, more custom, one off, something to set me apart. I dislike alot of things about 3rd gen Fbody’s so i’m out to make the ultra cool version that was never produce. So this is what i got so far:

First the motor/tranny: LSX motor, w/ 6spd, should be alot more fun, more reliable, driveable, and of course fast, all paired up with t56 out of an 01 SS camaro.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/orangeiroc/IROCLS1004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/orangeiroc/IROCLS1005.jpg

Next the interior: I hate the 3rd gen interiors, it just screams ‘old mullet’, I like 4th gen Fbodys but i wouldnt wanna work on them, i dont like how half of everything is under the windshield just a pita IMO. So i took the good features and adapted them to my ride. This is what i will end up with…

Old Interior :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/orangeiroc/Picture363.jpg

New Interior :

Lemme no what ya think, still more to come soon :wink:

Mike

love your car, always have sense i had my 88.

interior & motor big :tup:

:tdown: to me. I get you posting on here again and meanwhile the car is sitting begging to be worked on. :smiley:

I cant wait to see this all complete :snky: just because I know it will be absolute PERFECTION just like the last build. :slight_smile:

Gonna be fun cruisin again, its been too long between me being gone and your Kaa being MIA. Ughhh cant waiitttt :tup: x 205046032

oh c’mon don’t be a baby :stuck_out_tongue:
That looks awesome man :tup:. I have to admit, the 4th gen interiors are soooooooo much nicer looking than the 3rd gen. Was it a pain to wire? I’m unfamiliar with LS1>>>3rd gen swaps.

new interior looks 8xxxx times better. good work.

WOW! All I hear is how the 4th gen Dash/door panels are a giant pain in the ass to install. Not to mention getting everything lined up and clean looking. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort in. Looks like it could have came factory like that. Good job!

I actually like my stock interior. Even the square dash, heh. Guess I’m just a wierdo. :stuck_out_tongue:

awesome mikey :tup:

Very nice upgrades

wooot wooot Lsx FTW :tup:

wow, i cant belive how well that interior swapped! looks great :tup:…

u sure thats not a 98 motor with the parameter bolts? doesnt matter tho, looks like a sweet project

The car itself isn’t my cup of tea, but the work looks great!

little does everyone know thats a 402 with a monster cam setup for :tspry:

Holy shit, that is amazing. :tup:

looks good mike :tup: awesome work

i miss you :lol:

Sounds cool man, nice motor mounts :slight_smile:

wow man, the interior is badass :tup: But I dont like the steering wheel.

Nice job on the swap. :tup:

looks really good Mike…lots of hard work put into that for sure…so when it’s all done…do you think you can take 87Fox? :lol:

I like it a lot… The new interior definitely seems more cozy, and the motor nobody will complain about for driveability.

WOW…very impressive! BIG :tup: LSX motor…nice! Could have heads and a cam on that thing.:snky: And a 6-speed to boot, that’s going to be one sick ride when your finished.