Whats new with your car for 2008?

I already have one of those silly, it doesn’t matter anyway, they never send a competant tow truck driver. They usually send a regular tow truck and then argue when I want a flat bed.

ugh , been there, done that…and even when they sent a flat bed…they still fucked my bumper…no flat bed extends out long enough to create a gradual enough of an incline so that when they pull it up backwards, the nose doesn’t dip down…i remember seeing my fascia literally like pull out and almost turn inside out from the nose dragging…then i told the guy, “figure something else out right now, because this obviously isn’t working”

You just got to make it painfully clear to them that it is not an option, you NEED a flatbed. Trust me, with my cars, they’ve ALL been flatbedded, haha. MULTIPLE times! Haha.

Saturn 105amp alt mounted on the back of motor where the a/c was. Already done…

Front & Rear RM swaybars. Sitting in the closet
Another Rad fan and shrouding.
Another Tial wastegate spring to bring base pressure up to 21psi.
Put the Braille battery back in.
Clean some stuff up.
Put the stereo back in.
Buy an amp for my 10.
Put her in the 10’s on pump gas alone.
Low 10’s with meth inj
9’s?

Would like to…
Reinstall the Meth Injection
Delete active toe
Align the car
Get some cams, springs and retainers
Build my intake manifold

Mine should be bigger badder and in the sunshine in FLA.

odd because the guy who towed my fireturd had two big planks of wood to keep it from scraping. i gave him a big :tup:

Ya when i spun that bearing at got flatbedded home from the track they had extra wood too. Being 2" lowered = not good for towing lol, i’m jacking it back up this year

trying to be faster than EZFD :snky: :slight_smile:

fl is overrated :slight_smile:

bagzzomgz.
new rollers.
probably some horribly stretched tires.
notch fill.
headlights.
4 mo lip.

New intercooler
bigger ic pipes
fix pressure plate
aluminum flywheel
new header
replace alot of the old wires in the harness
delete a/c
more boost

oh noes!!! :jawdrop:

Mods done to get car into 11’s without breaking?

got some final konexxion headlight lenses for my s14 along with a
gt2871r .64 a/r
jim wolf s3 cams
nismo 740cc injectors
n60 mafs
jim wolf ecu tune
apexi headgasket
oem kouki side skirts
jdm silvia k’s grill
rare oem jdm window visors
new uncracked radio trim
powdercoated valve cover

maybe a few other things i decide to pick up.

meh, if i have any money left i want to go t4 housing and fine tune high boost in the low to mid 20’s and finally run some 10’s.

Replace 1 old intank fuel pump w/2 new(the LS1 trick)

Widen stock rear rim’s from 8 to 10"

Paint hood

Fill Nos bottle & Hang On:D

I got a new one. :slight_smile:

with VERY minor mods to the strut mount (knock out one stud on the mount) a SRT4 strut/spring/brakes/knuckle bolt into an omni. you might have to slot the upper strut bolt hole where it meets to the knuckle to get the camber correct but thats cake. srt springs should be correct for height but folks i know doing this are using coilovers so they can lower the cars.

Brian

oh baby that is some sweet info. my rear mounts are banging around alot. ever since i put a full exhaust on the beast i can hear everything going on onw.

Tranny, Converter, 62mm throttle body & ported plenum.
Innercooler fan & sprayer. New skins all around.