What's the most incorrect car statement you've ever heard?

or hte guy at BTC a couple years ago…Stock Auto RX-8…looking to run…Real Deal Steps up with the 300zx tt…RX-8 guys says should be a good race but i think ill take him…not only real deal wreck him…about 10 other guys went by him along with real deal

heh that was a buddy of mine, he doesn’t know too much about cars, just bought the RX8 cause he worked at mazda and wanted a sports car

I told him not to go around asking random ppl to race lol

he then got rid of the RX-8 and bought a 350Z, then onto some BMW 2-door 3 series /shrug

good guy, just doesn’t know what he’s talking about

hahah i forgot about that night, my other fiend got a ticket that night leaving BTc in his white talon, the REAL loud one lol

hhaha i remember that

the best is a buddy of mine in his 87 mercedes

he said “yeah, your mustang will take me off the line but once I hit 60 I’ll be gone”
me “we already raced from a roll and I smoked you”
him “well, it was running wierd”
me “sure it was”
him “steve, it was made in Germany where the autobahn is… it’s made to do 200+ MPH”
me “so your telling me that your box on wheels, that weighs over 4K lbs and has around 230 whp will do 200?”
him “yeah”

me thinking “you cant run on hopes and dreams” :lol: :smiley:

Car Salesman at west herr dodge told me the srt-4’s front LSD made the car out handle and out perform a stock evo viii… then told me the supercharger in the srt-4 made more psi…yeah…

I’m sure this will start a whole slew of salesman experiences… bring em on!

me changing my foglight bulbs: Fuck!!! (I cut myself on something)
neighbor from across the street: You think you can help me wire up my foglights? I see you put yours in.
Me: They were put in by the factory…plus I’m just changing the bulbs, poorly at that.
him: well, can you help me? I mean, you got yours in.

:bloated: I will admit, I don’t know a whole lot about cars, but when something is done to my car, don’t expect that I actually did it myself. okay? :slight_smile:

what’s incorrect about that?

Freind:my camaro is bored .40 so its a 7.0L corvette motor and its got a carb, its sooo fast.
-me popping hood, taking off air cleaner
me:dude, when was the last time GM put INJECTORS above their Carbs? Youve got a 305 tbi, dumbass

Jim: 300zx turbos, slow as hell, i used to take them out in my camaro (RS-305 TBI)
Me: But they have more horsepower, and their lighter, howd you manage that?
Jim: My camaro wasnt stock. My shit was quick.
Me: You have nitrous? As recall it was a stock Open diff 305 TBI, my truck put out more horsepower
Jim:, Dunno, in think it had a cam and headers and shit, dynoed at 290HP.
Me: (calling his bluff) Really! Id love to see the dyno sheet, bring it with ya when we go to canada.
Jim: aight, im looking at it right here, ill bring it.

Needless to say, i was told by my freind “not to ask jim about his camaro, its a kind of a sore point with him since he wrecked it.”

IE; i called his bluff when he talked shit, and he bitched out :rofl:

And since blowing up his stock focus zx3 5 times from beating the shit out of it, he got a 2005 focus ST, take a look at the pics in his myspace profile :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why do i know people who are such idiots?

your friend sucks ass.

that dude’s got the most toolbox profile ever

Your friend is the biggest retard ever

Keep smokin’ that cheeba

ROFL i remember that…

I was in Autozone, Walden @ Transit, the manager of the store tried telling me that Conquests where only made in 3 colors, Yellow, Blue, and Black. I pointed out to him, that I have a factory red Conquest sitting outside in the parking lot ( you could see it through the doors ) He just looked at me, and changed the subject. What the hell does HE know about Conquests? I’m glad he works at AutoZone, and not my Mechanic!

EDIT: He also tried telling me that the 2.2L (Dodge Block) in the Daytona, was the same engine in my Conquest (2.6L Mitsubishi block), cause his buddy had one a few years ago.

Sure dude.

Cheeba…this dude is smokin’ crack, there’s no doubt about it.

not my freinds anymore, my good freind matt, who i met jim through, decided to stop talking to me. Matts dad is a mechanic at dadswells towing on Main St. Pretty nice guy, and matt knows his shit too. The guy with the "corvette camaro is dating matts sister, since than…

He broke his dipstick off in his oilpan, becuase it was too long, bent repetadly and than broke off. He has yet to get it, or any other metal peices out, and told me that it wont do any damage because its heavy and all the metal will sink to the bottom. I looked at him and said

1: if a dipstick measures oil level based on how long it is,and yours is too long, than youve been running low on oil for a good two years
2:The metals too heavy and itll just sink to the bottom of the pan, yeah two words for you, OIL SUMP.

And i walked away :rofl: :rofl:

A tool.

I was told by the guy at autozone ~4 times that I did not know what i was talking about and my honda motor only had 8 valves.

“all D series engines only have 8 valves”

This is post me having the head off this motor
and it kinda says it right on the valve cover

“You should really look into your car some more before you argue with me about this.”

good call asshat.

I hate buying parts from my car. It’s like pulling teeth. At advanced auto once, the conversation went like this:

me: “I need XXX for a 95 gsr, a XXX for a 96 civic, and a XXX for a 98 CRV.”
her: “Why don’t you just have one car?”
me: punched her in the ovary.

“dodge never put a 5.9 into a Dkaota. i used to work at the Dodge Home Office, so i would kno”
“wanna bet?”

key word has been higlighted !!!

i love when people argue with me about audi vw, like when i get told santorin blau doesnt flop to purple from certian angles

or when people called me a liar for saying my stock lebaron had 170-some ft lb of tq

or the people that argue that its impossible for a fwd car to oversteer when you lift off the gas… because that would be conidered drifting

the people who told me i cant take a fwd car and oversteer 3 corners in a row using the above technique … cause the cars fwd and fwd cant get loose 3 times in a row

being told that 1g dsm’s came with the 3000gt engine … twin turbo

the stealth that came with the 3000gt badges on it as a factory option … special order

ive got more … postsome more later

I like people who try and tell me what motor is in my car.

I have a non turbo eclipse spyder so its the 2.4L SOH 4g64. I have had soooo many people try and tell me that Im wrong…all non turbo eclipses have the 420a. Its My car I think i know what it has!