Where do you hang/drink?

i Dont care where you go, save the “i go to soho” " i go to hardware" “i go to coles” etc, etc…just pick the one you imagine the majority of your OUT time is spent.

Just kind of curious…

ibpoll?

I pretty much stay in the northtowns these days. Westfields, deuce/caputi’s, alehouse, brennans, Shannon Pub, Slick Willies, Tap Room.

So, none of those options.

get rid of that fggt option, i didnt put an “other” option because i dont CARE what that answer is. theres nice places on elmwood, grown up bars mean, girls dont like me at the other options.

only concerned about the original options because thats the same age group for the most part, not asking how old you are, asking what your preference is.

:word:

I am getting more into the townie bars in Amherst/Tonawanda.

Sometimes I will go to Chippewa to see people I used to work with and friends who still work down there but I hate the atmosphere unless its after the square.

I rather go to a grown up bar with mature people.

and now its private, wtf, stop all the poll faggotry, if there isnt an option you want, dont vote, if you dont want someone to know where you are, dont vote.

Uhh, no.

is for me - you can see cause youre a mod? idk

Uhh, no.

ChipStrip
Joe 1 8.33%
Elmwood
K Cuv 1 8.33%
Allen
burnt_toast 1 8.33%
Hertel 0 0%
Main (S.Campus area, not willyville)
ILCisDEAD, Paulo 2 16.67%
Grown Up bars
98_FoRmUlA, bladez, boxxa, knewman, Nikuk, theblue, Vile

ok great idk what to tell you, i could see the names before, now i cant.

threads also pointless because i was only concerned about the original options seeing what people prefer OUT OF THOSE OPTIONS. and everyone picked the faggoted add on option.

Did you try clicking on the Blue & Underlined number in the vote column?

edit - like the post above yours.

I go to 3rd base… its the closest i’ve ever been to going all the way

i hang to the left and i usually drink at home by myself while in my underwear…

:whogives: its not in the poll. DUH

IDK if i gave you negative or postive rep lol

This needs to be multiple choice…

JP fitzgeralds, nickle creek, and elma grille are the only ones i really ever go to. not into bars much and hate downtown.

elma grille as in corner of clinton and bowen?

When i go out to bars, I’m usually on Allen. I’ve only been there about 4 times this year though.
Hangin with friends having drinks > shoulder-to-shoulder overpriced b/s.