whos goin driftin.....

so who here is going drifting next year?

I probably am… despise the wall incident last track day :smiley:

Hopefully I’ll have a bit more power as well!

Comon people, balls out with the car!

i will once i get a s13.

for sure if all goes well with me getting my special car. if not ill still be going with a regular s13 :smiley:

I’ll be back on the track again next year, hopefully a lot more then I was this season.:smiley:

you guys are all hardparkers

Unless I score a used RWD beater, I’m not drifting my Z. No way in hell I’m learning how to drift in my daily driver, my only car, my baby!

My Z is my daily driver, my only car and my baby too…

That’s your problem, not mine. I’m not willing to pay for needless body repairs.

lol ima try and learn with mine see how it goes…going to vynil the bottom so i wont scratch it up to bad if i go off course witch i will… heheh cant wait

i need a damn car man… i’ll be sliding for sure with my fat ass helmet i bought :smiley:

alot of people are talking about learning… do you mean just a pratice day at the track? I have never drifted on a track some parking lot sliding but that is about it. could i get some more info on this. Thanks

scott

yeah last year i went to my first lapping day but would not mind checking out this. does the helmet just need to DOT approved like dirt bike helmets ok?

Whats the tech in expections just making sure the car isnt spewing fluids all over?

IIRC helmet must be minimum snell95 rating.

I bought my snell05 for $150. they’re not that expensive if you dont pick one with crazy graphics or made out of carbon fibre, lol

I will in my altima haha jokes if i get a decent s14 frame ill boost the ka and hope for the best used ka is 500 at the most anyway so…

im going next year fo sure!! im excited lol… gonna make it out everytime i can or when there are events!! siknass

I’m down next year. I got my first taste of a track this year and i’m definetely back next year for a bit of drift and ALOT of grip

^i’ll pwn u in grip with my next car :smiley:

CAL = N00B FOR LIFE

^^^
Only talks and talks about me sucking cause he doesnt get enough sex and needs something to make his penis feel bigger.

XD
PS: so teach me then?

ROFL, sure if that makes you feel better. We all know the truth about your penis :slight_smile:

Let’s go winter dori session, yeahh!!