Why do most of the 240s on here still suck??

I doubt there’s very many people that respect Ed, and they’re probably even bigger e-thugs than he is.

Ed, do you still live at home?

Applesauce your 4x4s are hardly anything to shout about with those big but crappy rims. Big Rims + Raised Suspension = Failed Redneck Monster Trucker

No, it’s Ed, who cares. He just wants his SON e-thug status to be maxed out.

this is the best thread…ever?

I agree with ed.

ahaha its maxing out pretty good. this thread keep me entertained at work i thank you ppls :slight_smile:

I haven’t read many posts yet, but I agee with Ed.

And for those of you talking about how “I don’t have the money”.

It’s not about the money.

The problem is that people here try too hard and just mod their cars for the sake of doing it. i.e. Painting your hood black when it was perfectly fine the way it was

We should now check with applesause before modding our cars people. Make sure that the close minded fuck approves. Just because you dont think a car looks cool doesnt mean everyone does. You dont see us making fun of your choice in ugly women?
…So fuck off with your E beef and get a life.

You callin me a red neck son!?!

Anyways, my truck looks nothing like that. That looks fucking stupid.

Sorry I like the best of both worlds. Mudding and rock crawling to drifting and road racing. Lifted to slammed. Smooth to rough.

I can afford choices.

Thing is, my s-10 has more mods than most 240’s on SON as well.

Everyone will always talk shit about other peoples vehicles. Yet, I have my vehicles because I LIKE THEM. Like I give a shit what other people think hahaha.

I smell jealousy.

A-fuckin-men.

Younger price attracts poorer people. If anything its the opposite. Lots of 240’s are owned by highschool kids now cause they can afford them. Retarded thread.

Actually you do care. I read your post in the first page. At least stand with your argument. If your car is nice then you wouldn’t be offended. I don’t know you but are you insecure about what you are doing to your car?

My car is in there too and I don’t care. No one likes the colour of my car but I don’t care. All that matters is that you like your OWN car.

You guys need to calm down. The ones who are taking offence to what Ed said are probably the same ones with flat black cars and care about what other people think of their cars.

Are you going to go ape shit if someone says they don’t like your new haircut?

Applesause will :mad: "

EVERYONES HAIR CUT IS STUPID ON HERE!" - Ed

I pretty much live on this site, and i haven’t seen him post in a looong time but i have heard some of older son members complimenting his car and that he is an old member so i assumed that hes a cool guy.

Fobwall if there’s no money there’s no money, regardless for what it is painting the hood or any other stupid thing but in previous statment i’m only defending ppl with real passion for motorsports that live, breath cars not ppl with neon interios and chrome rims and two tone paint I’m not hating on those ppl buuut you cant compare that to what im talking about

this thread is ghey

mind your business.

some people like a car they can kick, they can park close to the door, they can drive and knw if it gets written off they won’t have to kill someone.

a car that won’t get stolen then paid out at $0.24/$1

I also hate the word “rims”

fuck.

Alright, judging by all the pictures of animals with something placed on their heads I’d say I got to this post two pages to late, however I’ am still going to give my two cents. First off, what’s wrong with having a stock car? I did my MT swap and I am happy with my car, I will one day do some body restoration, but that’s only to keep it clean and looking nice. I was attracted to the 240 because I liked the way the car looked, not because of all the upgrades available for it. Also, who’s to say what looks good? That’s in the eye of the beholder, personally some cars on SON that everyone seems to like, I just don’t get, why would you want to make your car look so busy?
Anyways, for me its body work/looking new>performance upgrades. Performance upgrades are great however I find it laughably to have an SR or some of bing’s beautiful coilover upgrades when meanwhile your body is rusting out and your paint is fading, get your priorities right chief.

there’s nothing wrong with having a stock car.

it’s those limbo cars that suck.

^ there’s nothing wrong with a stock car, but people like applesauce and fobwall think so, that it needs to be modified for all the people that try sticking with stock.

some people now a days just harass others to modify their cars or think of them in a lame way that they’re driving stock, it’s all in the maturity factor and the rise in “tuner” mentality with a Jap car.

If you have a big ego which is a handicap for many guys, you’ll go off and criticize other’s cars and “tell them” to waste money on their cars without the worry of other shit that clearly Applesauce isn’t conscious or probably a close minded fag about.

whether they make it gay or not with the money, you have no right to tell them what to do or not do to their car when money is involved unless you know them personally, otherwise you learn the hard way in real life. Applesauce thinks he’s better than everyone else, I’d like to see who you are bud, I doubt your better than any person on this board cuz your character fails besides talking about your car, your the next A_Ahmed\Rogerthat240 in my eyes.

Keep it up, and a Ban won’t be hard to take out on you.

Is this really still going. You guys made my day yesterday. If this keeps going I will have some good chuckles through the day.