Why do most of the 240s on here still suck??

6 pages for me as well.

ok i just went out and took a pic. this is my car the way it sits right now. yes it has a ka-t, yes it has deep dish steelies, yes it has a bodykit, has it has one 10" exhaust comin straight out the back, yes it can fly sometimes, yes it has zipties, but its my fuckin car and fuk u all straight to hell

This is a stupid thread …but I do agree at the meet I was so anxious to see nice 240s but there was barely any nice 1s ohhhh well atleast their not riced out…wait let me rephrase that atleast their ALL not riced out.

Oh yea Applesauce what seats are those in your silver hatch…

Mr_240sx on here… such a nice car

Its a nice car but with like work meisters sp3 or other rims with a diff bodykit and that car would look soooooo much better.

I like the work seekers… soo hawt an 4 lug as well

Its a sexxycar… i might not be most peoples style say kit an rim wise… but its a very clean example of a s13 that was built right…

lol @ solarian

not a fan of the kit. but it must be nice to have fresh paint.

thats a real nice 240

I would drive this corvette with a darth vader helmet on for the ladies

I made rice.

I went on son240 and saw this thread.

After reading most of the pages I thought the same thing every time I read most son240 thread’s these days…WTF happened to the time?

It’s now an hour later, my rice is shit and I feel retarded. FML

Not a fan of the kit, rim style and colour. =\

That’s not a good example.

That batmobile is F’ing sick.

rice…

to put it simply, its the recession and the fact that theses are old cars. cars are the next biggest expense to a HOUSE, and quite frankly, doesnt matter what car you have, it will ALWAYS go down in price.

240’s are like civics now, in the sense of:

• amount of aftermarket support
  • ease of modofications
  • they simply excel in what they do (drift vs drag)

all in all, it bound to happen. the demans for these cars isnt great as it used to be and if anything, the price factor and the fact that its one of the cheapest RWD’s you can find, are the main reason as to why these cars are still being sought after.

I believe sport compact tuner or super street said it, it was on a thread here im sure of it, but the car enthusiast industry is dying and IMO, this recession will hit it hard…and eventually kill it.

This thread is gayer than 2 unicorns having buttsex on a rainbow