Why do most of the 240s on here still suck??

ROFL

even tho this thread is over, everyone needs to not spend money on there crappy import cars and support domestic markets, you all will be out of a job soon enough.
and jdm is played, and keeps getting played. think of something else .
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/602/602__image_09.jpg

now this car is a POS, who the fuck would drive it?

so mayn shitty stickers, such terrible paint and hids… fucking more useless then tits on a bull.

^^^ dont forget… SPORTMAX FAIL and stock tails.

^^^ dont forget the silvia front end, the Ziptied toy on the tow hook and the GTR Grill, More useless mods, god what a ricer

mismatched wheels oh dear what a p.o.s. Send it to the junkers!

Chris, you fuckin ricer. =(

Get that POS out of the way…more pics of the trailer!!

i also heard the owner was a transvestite…

fucking 240 owners.

90% of em dont have a proper paint job…

well actually i met the owner… he was a pretty nice guy… but i’m pretty sure he was gay. he said his boyfriend likes his car and that’s all that matters to him. haha

…wait a sec jon…you said you liked his car…i guess yur his boyfriend hahahaha besides he’s in love with your baby blue mb battles lols

Unnghh…

stock rear brakes, stock seats, stock multi-link, zenki front end, massive wheel gap despite: big gay kit, cage, fancy paint and engine management…

oh and you mounted the IC upside down.

i suggest you read over my previous post cause no where in it does it say i like his car. i think his new car is even uglier… hahaha and what’s with everyone having mb battles… ewww… i’m gonna set my set on fire now…

flat green is for fairies.

i think i also saw a sticker that said “i heart JDM male hoes” on it.

so there you have it. the driver is obviously gayer than Elton John’s fanny pack.

lol

Your rims still wouldn’t be hot even if you did that.

oh snap mark. pulled a funny.

that was incredibly witty.

hahahaha ^^^^
+1