Why shouldn't I trade in the EVO for a 335?

???

figure 20-22 for the evo on trade (05, 27K)

Which would either leave me w/ a standard finance payment of 4xx for 48

The payment would not impact me financially

My reasoning is this:

BMW covering the maint would cover the financing charges over the 4 years 50K…I think the BMW will hold the value more so I would loose as much/less on the car than the EVO.

I actually think insurance might be cheaper.

lol. me and andy were just talking about why i should get a 355. Get a 360, don’t be a pussy.

You should, the only reason I can think of not to is this.

http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2007/01/bmw_1series_3door.jpg
135i coming soon to the US

i belive he means a bmw…

BUT, u should sell the lotus and buy a 355/360. yes.

i’m guessing you are talking about a bimmer?
do it…
except no LSD is pretty weak…
An exhaust and reflash is supposed to make huge power on those.
way more pimp than an evo…

BMW 335 not ferrari 355…of course I would get a 360 if I wanted 80K in car debt

damnit, i read too fast.

meh, evo is a good beater.

you really think you’d get that much on a trade in?

otherwise - don’t see why not, all thought the evo awd is probably going to be nicer for snow… the BMW will undoubtedly be more comfortable :stuck_out_tongue:

Buy It

i checked these out though…43k+ sticker… do you have the evopaid off?

yes I owe $0.00 on the EVO b/c I’m an idiot and I paid off a 0% loan

no way you will get that much for a trade. you will be lucky to sell it for 22k.

i test drove a 335, it was EH… it was quick, but lacked the refinement and excitement factor of the e46 m3 i just snagged, i was torn between the two, but pulled the trigger on the e46 because the inital depreciation is already over with, and i got a killer deal…

it just seemed to me that the 335 lacked any sort of performance SOUL if you will, it was fast, and was anice luxury car, but i cuoldnt see myself throwing it around the track like i can with the m

KBB Trade in: Good $22,250

kbb for trade in is like 22k in good condition.

i dont see why he couldnt get 20k

beat me to it

It’s gonna be a nicer daily driver, but it won’t be a track car like the Evo. Give and take, give and take…

X…

regardless, get the ferrari

the evo should be a easy sell private party, dont get screwed by the dealer on a trade. Your not that lazy are you? They had a new 3 series xi coupe at the auto show, its pretty hot. I say go for it, you will wonder how you drove the evo as a daily for so long.

The difference on 22K trade is almost $1900 in saved taxes…I don’t think I’d sell it for more than 24K so it’s not worth the hassle of a private sale…

So if I was offered under 21 for trade I’d sell privately otherwise, not worth it