World of Wheels Pittsburgh

oh that made me sad lol

i just want to go bc theres nothing else to do in the winter. i put the TA in once and thats enough for me lol

what you dont’ want to hang out with sham wow guy again?

deal

fuck him lol

Ill prob head down again there is nothing else to do. They should have it when the weather is nicer.

Yeah this time of the year blows. First night and last night of the Wexford Starlite show has 4x as many nice cars, and it’s free.

Thats very true … wish they would get rid of the sham-wow people and only let automotive vendors in…

:rofl:

what sucks most about that place is they allow anything there. i mean i seen stock appearing cars there last year. Seriously if your car is stock dont waste the space, there are ppl that spent countless hours making great looking vehicles or have solid builds and they get turned away cause ppl with stock vehicles go there. if i want to see a Stock fbody, mustang or vette ill go to dealership. its the total custom rides for reason to go there

Thats like taking a 700 horsepower truck to the track and running 12s who wants to see it.

shut the fuck up already. learn something besides drama.

Why dont u be a man and tell him to shut the fuck up to his face hard ass?

why dont you come see me? ive called you out a few times and so have other members of this site. im sure we all can get together and exchange some nice words. thats if you arent afraid to leave Mt Pleasnt dearly

Ur an idiot I dont need to prove shit I already did it. We all know the only thing thats gotten bigger on u is ur head thats it. As for leaving mount pleasant buddy I dont live there and ur the last person that anyone in this world would be afraid of.

why dont all of you stop fucking ruining threads… put each other on ignore lists and everyone wins.

you all need your own lifetime special

I’ll go. When?

No GTO representation this year as thedak is engineless atm. :frowning:

Agreed it is a big rip-off, but WTF else is there to do in January?

What day/time is everyone going?

i’m in! someone pick a day

Yeah someone pick a time and day

we have done friday nights for the last upteen years. Maybe it is time to head back to hooters to terrorize those people one more time

yeah maybe they forgot us again time to remind them lol