World of Wheels Pittsburgh

I was wondering if anyone was going this year…
http://www.autorama.com/casi/show/spectator/pittsburgh.php

As usual my buddys from Ohio Pinstripers will be there for the charity auction… I may even have some stuff up for the charity auction.

I will probably go. The quality of the show goes down every year, and the admission price goes up. I will probably still go, though.

Truth be told.

I will go just so we can go drinking afterwards. After spinning my 240 on a neville island bridge I will never risk submitting a car for the show again.

nothing else to do this time of year i will land up there at some point

ill be there…ran into a bunch of people there last year

I might stop by… Going to Detroit for the NAIAS this year also and WoW pales in comparison.

detroit show is badass went to it a few times. well worth the drive

would like to go walk around but i dont see that happening this year!

what sucks most about that place is they allow anything there. i mean i seen stock appearing cars there last year. Seriously if your car is stock dont waste the space, there are ppl that spent countless hours making great looking vehicles or have solid builds and they get turned away cause ppl with stock vehicles go there. if i want to see a Stock fbody, mustang or vette ill go to dealership. its the total custom rides for reason to go there

Seeing that I think I will go

You couldn’t be more correct.

Saying that for years, Waste of money. 1% is still not worth the 14 bucks.

I don’t know about others, 14 bucks is a lot of money to see crap. That is a good dinner to me.
It’s not sonnys $60 hair cuts, 14 bucks for meal > seeing stock cars

We put to gether a pretty cool 2009 F-350 if you are into big trucks. It will be on the COVER of next months Truckin’ magazine which is a pretty big deal for us being a relatively small shop in western PA.

Any way, we are taking the truck down to the show so if you happen to be there, please stop by and introduce yourself. I would really like to grow my customer base / car friends … in the pittsburgh area…we have been in business for 16 years mostly working on cars but now we are entering into the truck market in a big way.

slapping rims on a stock truck isnt much to look at. if i wanted to see rims on a truck or car i would go to 28th street and see them there. now if the truck has some serious mods and etc then yes be worth the time if not save the space for shit worth the effort

If they would pursue a better date the show would be more of success. But im sure there under restrictions on when they can actually have it.

i’ll be there. didnt get to go last year

You didn’t miss much.

ill probbly go to look around but not really expecting much.

Well if you see a fat guy in a pittspeed hoodie say hi. I always look forward to meeting other pittspeeders…then buy me a beer.