would u buy her for $5500 USD?

do ppl not buy cars because they look good? i mean would you buy something that didn’t look good? ur whole statement is fucked. if u knew half of what u were talking about u wouldn’t have said shit.

why wouldn’t you wanna drop a ls1 in a 240? is it not lighter then a camaro or ta? power/weight ratio, good handling, good looks and balls gallore… whats ur definition of a good sports car??

correct me if i’m wrong, but does ford not make mazda’s motor’s? so according to you, mazda is stupid and pointless… yea that rx7… wow what a POS… dont even get me started on the rx-8… thats even more or a POS…

350-400hp in a 240 would be pretty crazy, that more power then u can afford to make in ur ka/sr with out serious mods

u can’t rag on this guy for trying something else other then an sr swap like EVERYONE who has a 240 does. sr swaps r as common as cavilers, any punk with money can get a sr swap(not saying thier all punks), but it takes some brains and passion to do something above and beyond, and you cut him down for doing it.

who r u to cut him down? what have you done ?

not try’n to start shit, but come on