A Question For Thought.

Lurking Around Autotrader.com when something caught my attention a Mk4 supra For $9000 Usd but…

would anyone ever drive this around here or even attempt to save it from the fires of ricer hell?
For 9 grand i know i would give it a shot new paint ,rims and interior and it would be Balla.

Racist comment to follow:

The owner of that vehicle has GOT to be black or brown.

the car itself already has a nice kit, all it really needs is interior,paint and rims

Thanks for the warning about the comment.

Why would you make such an idiotic comment? I’ve met you you twice (for purchases) and you seemed like a nice guy.

I hope you are joking, otherwise you are clearly an idiot.

the inside looks like a childrens play pen

That things probably NA so no its not worth it. If its a TT then Id jump on that in a heartbeat.

repaint it, buy stock interior and get some new wheels and youve got yourself a 20K Supra.

Ooooh, NA and automatic!!!

You can be gay … and slow at the same time!

De-retarding a car can be a lengthy process.

this is disgusting, iv never seen such a nice car look so gay

Priceless! :lol:

i dont know about you guys but that car is beautiful…i’d drive it to church street and back anyday :stuck_out_tongue:

I woulda figured the warning would’ve been enough to clarify that it’s a joke. But all jokes that are made have a certain amount of truth behind them, or else they wouldn’t be funny.

Maybe you considered it a joke.

Unfortunately, I don’t find racist jokes that funny.

To each his own.

Damn… you really shouldn’t go to members chat then :smiley:

^^I honestly think you said that to get a reaction… Jokes are usually funny.

lool im black and i can see us do something like that. Car looks like something out of Fresh Prince, Owner also said car comes with free wedge hair cut.

If you’re implying that racist jokes get tossed around in the member’s area, then I agree that I shouldn’t go to member’s chat, as I probably wouldn’t see the humour.

The fact that you believe that there is some truth in a racist comment or joke… wow, I don’t know what to say.

I’ll leave it at that.

for 9 K …(us) that is a steal you could turn around and sell it for much more i think, the cars really not my style but i woudetn be ashmed to drive it or anything.

Jeez guy, take it easy. I for one don’t even think that my original comment was racist, the only reason I even said “racist comment to follow” is for shits and giggles. Anyone not able to laugh at anything is just lacking in character strength, imo, there’s no such thing as a joke taken too far, ever. If you get all pissy about someone making a joke about saddam being hung, or the croc hunter dying, or people dying in 9/11, katrina, etc… Then you are weaksauce, plain and fuckin simple.

And seriously, just b/c I said that members of certain races tend to rice out cars that’s racist?? Did I imply anything about their ability to function as members of society? Fuck no! Come on dude, get off your high horse, I make fun of everyone equally, or do you conveniently choose to forget how much I rag on the tighty-whitey crackers on this site b/c you got your panties in a bunch atm?

I’ll stop hijacking this thread and just PM you.

it looks like a hotwheels toy to me.