Anybody think I should buy this?

http://www.5zigenusa.com/supra4sale/pictures/index.html

I’m not going to treat it like an antique and put it in a museum.

I’m thinking of dropping in a SR or a RB or a 1JZ or something and actually driving the thing.

I think the price of $6500 US is fair, what other trouble would I encounter while importing it? Not that I need a shell, but it comes with suspension, wheels, cage, stack, fuel cell, and a nice bride seat… a lot more if I had to purchase it separately.

No, I’m not going to be driving it on the street. Can someone tell me if I’ll be able to remove the wheels using normal tools?

Might not be feasible, but i would like to see it in person. :?

yes buy it!

the wheel lug appears to be a single nut… you’d need the appropriate socket methinks…

Have you asked the seller if they have the tool required? It’s possible they do and could throw it in with the sale.

Why 1jz and not 2jz ? 2jz FTW

It’s probably a standard metric socket… just a large one…

It’s probably a standard metric socket… just a large one…[/quote]

Yeah, and if it was a museum car, they prolly won’t have that shit.

you can get one pretty easily with a bit of searching, race shops etc…

Probably the least of your worries.

Just do an S14 5-lug converson on it since that’s like the JDM thing to do.
Everyone does it. Including me. :hsugh:

It’d make a good race car but is it legal in anything hobbyst? (eg. SOLO1/2).

I doubt it’d pass safety on streets. :dunno:

this came at the worst possible time as I have the cash sitting in my pocket but it is for a 2 month vacation in europe…

BTW we’re not allowed to ask for opinions on SON anymore (thanks to me):
http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22469

I think that had more to do with stupid opinion questions that should be made by owners such as “what colour should i paint my car” “what bodykit should i put on my car, and give me a list of prices/places to get them”

Ah I see

Fix your sig.

the car isnt 15 years old it could never be used as a road car…

i say buy it, or better yet, split it with the hardcore race guys on the forum and build a club race car.

what color should i paint this car once i get it haha

What’s wrong with my sig? Every other forum I go on has max height 200 and max width 800 or something so I was going by that… how big do you want me to make it ?

God, I hate people comparing our forum to others. :ugh:

Read our rules; if you can’t follow them, go back to those ‘other forums’.

Quincy, paint it some sort of metallic grey/gun metal etc. Paint it gold maybe :dunno:

I DID read the rules, and it just said no more than 5 lines, I’m assuming that was refering to text, it doesn’t say max pixels anywhere, that’s why I asked, I don’t see why you’re so offended. The reason I compared it to another forum is that there was no stated pixel size on this one.

If the 5 lines DOES include pictures (so that your sig can’t be taller than the equivelant of 5 lines of text) then I can name tons of poeple on here, including bob the president, etc that have sigs bigger than this.

And Marc (Original Nutta) rocked the iSmoke sig which was probably twice as tall as mine for weeks…

I don’t care about changing it but then why does half the other forum not have to change it when their sig clearly violate the rules also.

The rules does state max pixles. Anywho, thank you for changing your sig.

Back on topic…