WTB a car.. (feeler)

if this trade doesnt work out for my DD…this kid might come buy it…ill be lookin for somethin…heres what im lookin for…

these are just loose preferences…dont have to fit all of these…project cars are ok as long as they move…or can move without TOO much work…

-black
-5spd
-sunroof/t-tops
-4 doors…possibly

of course these things might change depending on the car or w/e…my only thing is i DONT want a HONDA/acura…etc…

i like mustangs/camaros/RWD muscle cars…but again…doesnt have to be limited to that…just seein whats out there…LMK

also please keep bullshit and stupid shit out of this thread…im tired of it…

so you pretty much would buy any car ever?

100% serious im confused

well it depends on the type of car…like i havent really decided what i want yet…im leaning towards something RWD…or possibly AWD… (more-so RWD)

alright man good luck i guess.

ive never heard of this method of finding a car, seems like most people figure out a car or two that they want then go around looking for the right one, unless it’s just a beater that doesnt matter at all, ya know? maybe take some time to narrow it down?

my accord 5k

www.autotrader.com

well i kinda have…pretty much 5spd RWD…but depending on the car id take an auto…and id like a sunroof or ttops if possible…but not a necessity…and it also depends on how much it would be for insurance for me as well…

i like 3rd gen fbodys as well as mustangs…but possibly thinkin about maybe a 240 or something like that as well…but again…leaning towards old school muscle as thats more my thing and more what im used to…

My Z. 3k. 1986. Black. 5spd. RWD. Done.

3rd gen f-bodies are the worst generation of that platform you could buy.

well i like the 2nd gen as well but the 3rds are lighter and handle better i heard…and my gf has a 4th…and id like something pre 96…but i also think the 98-02 trans ams are sex…but i have no $$ for one of those…lol

You can score an LT1 f-body for CHEAP these days.

Stay away from the 3rd generation.

Pick up a 240, quite a few for sale on 240sxone.com

PM sent

4dr M3/M5 or just regular 3 series/5 series :thumbup

I dont know your price range but, I bought 2 F-bodies (99 Formula LS1 M6 77k, 98 Trans Am A4 72k) both for >$7500. and both were Florida cars with no winters. You can find decent deals on LS1s now. 3G F-bods do handle a lot better than 2Gs. I have owned both. The best part of the 3G is the SBC. The 4G firewall does not have the clearance for the distributor unless you use a custom ignition or modify said firewall. Good luck with your search.

have an ls1 camaro for 4k, runs 12.0s and handles good now haha

Good deal ^ Could use some Paint IMO…

So you want a black 5 speed trans am sedan.

haha thats pretty much what it sounds like but the trans am must be a sunroof car

yeah with sunroof AND t-tops, manual most of the time but sometimes auto