WTB turbo honda

Looking to purchase a Honda. Not really sure on what motor I wanna do or power I’m looking to make yet just wanna buy something fun I can drive around on fridays. I would like the car to be white if I could and built/ done right .I have about 6 k let me know what u have thanks.

You get rid of the STi?

Yea that has been gone I’m driving a BMW 325 now but I need something to biuld haha

There were a few K swapped hatches/coupes going on b20 for around 6k, idk if you would want something like that, but check there. also saw quite a few ls turbo hatches right around 4500-5

You do not want a LS or D series.

Yea I was told get something with a gsr motor.

no b16?

I said no LS or D series. Get a b16, Gsr, or lsV

Sounds good

Why can’t you fucky the drunk clowns just buy one car and drive that for 5+ years? I’ve never understood the whole buy this and drive it for 10 minutes and then sell it Matt Stallmer style BULL SHIT

Because they havent had the opportunity to drive a fine Colbalt SS, I’m sure if they did they’d realize that its such a superior car to all this other junk they have been driving and that it’s so awesome they will never get bored of it.

Yeah I think thats exactly what it was. Ferp.

Hahahahah matt

Matt stallmer is a saint and you should be strapped to a chair and beat in the head with a hammer :excited

WTF sexonwheels :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

No idea dude sitting at work had like 14 cups of coffee

I’ve driven the new Cobalt SS turbo with the brembos and stuff. It’s the only fwd car I’ve ever enjoyed driving

GOT EM

I drove a 1991 honda prelude with aws and it was life changing!

Paging Dadley