for sale ad

Anyone boerd wanna make a forsale ad for me?? i can pm info. thanksss

u better not be selling the STI already.

Its always for sale it was forsale the day i brought it lol

Sure:

FS: 2005 Subaru STI

Was mint the first day I bought it, went downhill from there. Ran fine in the beginning when I bought it, now not so much. I modified a ticking time bomb platform I guess. Still sounded better than my old straight piped 350Z, but doesnt drop panties as well as I thought it would, so not its for sale.

Asking way too much OBO
thanks for looking.
SS

Cool story bro now go fuck yourself.

Ok no problem, can you clean up after me like your mother did?

No but i know a guy that will should i have him pm you?

No thanks I am not into men taking my sperm shot. But if you communicate with such guys, I wouldnt think any less of you.

EDIT, wait. ROFL… I just re-read my first wise crack and I see this reply may have backfired.

hahahah what ever, lol.

Yea cause you know me i love guys like that. I was just trying to help you out lol Your a clown gtfo bro

ni99az clownin

I’m not your Bro dude.

Im not your dude, friend.

:rofl

chill douche nugget. This thread is worthless from the start, figured I would gay it up a bit.

you really think someone, at work will take the time to write a forsale ad for your car? Or if they arnt at work, they are just looking to kill some time on a nice friday afternoon and said “Man, sitting here with nothing to do and all my great forsale ad writing skills I have, I wish someone could be of assistance by me right now.”

here maybe we can strike a deal. I have a fiberglass cap I want to sell off my ranger. It fits 98-current ford ranger fleet side 8 foot box pickups. Green with tinted glass. its a Leer, I would like to sell it for $200 obo. can you write me an ad for the cap, and Ill do one for your car.

I’m not your friend, Man.

Im not your man, brah.

im not your guy, friend.

its pathetic that you cant make your own forsale thread.

thank you for understanding. How ratarded do you have to be to ask for help to compose your for sale ad on the car you drive.

OP I will help you:

Key features to successful for sale ads:
Year, Make & Model of said car.
Mileage, transmission type, factory options.
Condition; Body, chassis, suspension, wheels tires, interior.
Modifications: If you have them, list them.
Title condition: Clean, salvage, Lien, mom and dad own.
asking price: how much American currency your requesting.

I reread your opening post, it says you can PM the bored individual with the information above, then they can use the information to format the ad.

YOU DUMB FUCK, IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO COMPOSE THE PM, YOU JUST COMPOSED THE DAMN AD!

You can’t be serious…