WTB turbo honda

damn… you a OG

rwd can do the same thing :wink:

pretty soon there might be a built s2000 for sale…

damnnnnnn… that makes me wish i had saved my money.

There are many ways to put down power. I’ll stop there before I get yelled at for 4088 stuff, but I will say that a good driver can make a car do anything they want it to, to a point.

I’d like to say at some point that I’ve owned/built a car of every drivetrain. I just want to build one for now that will get 25mpgs when I’m not bootin it :lol

AND I just saw that 4088 comment, I was too late

why?

I get over 25mps on theee highhhwayyyyzzz

Hard to beat the evo for bang for the buck.

Agreed… rode in petes evo a couple weekends ago and it was badass.

why?

did you see what you did to the poor kid in the civic?
kid is probably sitting home depressed taking a cold shower probably doesnt even want to leave his house…

i deff dont want to go through that myself…

:rofl

Well you could take street racing like smokinssssss and make it your life or you could just do it for fun like err body else.

:rofl

I heard he hasnt ate since. Saving every penny he makes for some more mods. Kids gonna be 100lbs soon, thanks to smokin.

na he has to eat more so he can get traction

between me and him, that wasnt for fun anymore. I was on kill mod to hurt him because he put himself in that position.

everyone else, all my friends on here and what not is all for fun, win or lose. Me and Nick had some great runs. He walked me on motor and I could care less…

so, whats the real reason why you want to sell it?

it is fun for me as well until other people call me out saying I am going to need everything I got…

relaxxxx… your shits blowing up wayyy before my car gets done

[QUOTE=SSmokinn SS;798714]between me and him, that wasnt for fun anymore. I was on kill mod to hurt him because he put himself in that position.

everyone else, all my friends on here and what not is all for fun, win or lose. Me and Nick had some great runs. He walked me on motor and I could care less…

so, whats the real reason why you want to sell it?[/QUOTl

lately shift has been pretty quiet so i had to start something you kidding me …i own my pile for life

for the record since i dont have any type of build thread i will pick up my car when i come back from my vacation trip…and i would love to get out this year and have a few runs on the new setup

Year 2020, My Z will dominate every car in the 518, be ready.