WTHire: a mediablaster right away!

I am looking for someone that can work 8:30am-5pm M-F. I had hired another board member but he is in school now. We do sodablasting of primarily cars that are being restored and also and some larger trucks. PM for details and/or send me an application or resume.

bump

argh…i would love to do this part time but I am not at all available on those times.

I used to love blasting things in the case type units when i was working in the auto body field

location?

pay?

what kind of experience is needed?

Pay: depends on experience etc.
Experience needed: none really but some would be a help.

We just built a 16’x28’x12’ booth that will be where the blasting is done. We provide all the necessary safety equipment(blast suits,full face respirators,blast hoods,gloves, etc…) that is used.
I usually would just throw on my ipod and go to town. You’ll be amazed at how time flies when you are blasting .

Position has been filled. Thank you for the replies.

bump. looking for someone again. I need someone that is on time,doesn’t mind getting dirty, and will work. Again, it’s not hard just dirty and noisy.

uh oh…

lol

pm sent

PM’d

x2 lol

if you still need someone come may, id love to do this for the summer once school lets out, but im sure you’ll have someone by then…

im avail. right now and always on time.

also, getting dirty is my porogative.

check pms.

I may be able to hire someone now for Monday,Wednesday, and Thursday. 8:30-5.

pm me pay and benefits. ill tell you what u need to know about me via pm

bump. no one seems to be serious about wanting to work

pm’d

Not interested, would probably help if you posted what your willing to pay.

I am still up for it if its part time night or weekend work

God I miss this job :frowning:

Good luck Jesse!

Bump for a good dude!