You know anyone that works for Verizon Wireless??

I’m seriously thinking about working for this company as part of the Customer service team…located in Cranberry. I have been hearing that they pay good and offer commision which is easily obtainable?? I have much sales/ customer service experience. I am just so comfortable at my job that i am scared to leave for somethign that may not be better ( money wise ).

i do and he’s big time… but he’s a regional sales manager and ‘had’ to follow his job to get the big $$… otherwise it levels off. his dad is big with verizon here in pittsburgh, so let me know if you decide to go with them.

well I’m seriously debating this…and that would be helpful, thanks…which part of Verizon does he work in…maybe he could give me a direction in which to apply.??

I heard from a sales rep in century 3 mall that she would never work for the customer service dept… she says her friend works in it and all they do is get screamed at all day. she says being an in-store sales rep is the way to go.

well yeah any one in a store would say that…but honestly I get screamed at by customers for the bank every 15 seconds soooooooooooo I’m used to it. But basically I heard that the pay is good and opportunity to make more is high.??

i know that guy on tv,i see him alot!

:bowrofl:

:hahano: get back at me when you have something smarter to say…k :bigthumb:

yeah thats much smarter :slap:

the cell phone business is big. you can make ALOT of money in that type of work because theres so much room to grow

i know someone that works in that verizon store. he seems to like it. he seems to do ok pay wise also.

Is commuting time an issue? Warrendale is a good distance past the city for you

a few of my buddies worked at the warrendnale location as techs and hated it not sure about customer service though… if you want to do sales over the phone"telemarketing"missy can hook you up

Does “telemarketing” mean phone sex? I had no idea Missy did that stuff. :naughty:

I’ve heard some good and alot of bad for working there. Definitely good to get in the cell phone business. Ive been in it for 4 years and I still love it. I left my store and work in the admin office now, and actually miss being in a store, never thought I would say that. I picked Cricket cause the pay was alot more than Verizon or Cingular, but I dont make commission. Quarterly bonus’s though. Id say go for it if its good pay and something you want to do. I know what you mean about being scared to start over. It sucks!

one of my basketball buddies is a manager or floor supervisor up there. i don’t know his exact title, but hes been there for a long time, he does pretty good $-wise.

let me know some names of people that work in sales my nextel and sprint is up at the end of this month and im getting rid of that shit…nextel sucks donkeyballz

any work in or around robinsoon area?

i know for a fact that they are hiring for a full time person at century 3 mall. i was thinking about doing it but i dont know how good i am at selling shit. my buddy just quit there for a better job but he did like it there and the pay was pretty good

wait never mind thats cingular i was thinking about opps lol