anyone work for...

who all on this website works for verison? PM me if you do…thanks!

verizon?

yeah my bad

you have to know how to spell it if you want to get a job there… is that what you wanted to know?

no

what’d you want to know then?

if anyone could get me a deal on this phone im lookin to get

i just got in to a fight with verizon about my phone, what phone do you want? the Samsung u740?

yeah thats the one

i don’t work for verizon wireless… different company

So what was the fight about?

Verizon Wireless stores, like the ones in the malls, are the worst. The only thing that sucks more than their service, is the idiots working there…

They downgraded me to a more shit phone, i am wanted my old phone back. I got it back after like 1 hour of fighting with the them

x2

Bringing this one back. Went to a kiosk to activate my treo and they said I can do it at the phone by hitting *611…

I get through and they ask me for a 7 digit location code that’s on my order??? I got it off here, so I don’t have any location codes… Isn’t it just a universal one for where I’m located? If so can someone help me out with it?

4door, call customer service, theyy hook you up, the automated system is assuming you purchased the phone from verizion,

Others: I have 3 very good personal friends that work for Verizon, there IS no such thing as a DEAL they offer what they offer and that is that, You get Wjat You get for the price that you accept according to the plan you sign,
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DEAL, unless your current phone is messed up and you are complaining about it repeateatly, over and over, and when i say messed up i dont mean User error or abuse, i mean problems witrh the phone it self, so do like the rest of the world and just pay the price of what you want, or take your chances buying it off Feebay