Anyone work for verizon?

my girlfriend needs a new phone, we’re halfway on our “new every 2” but her cell is really messin up… wondering if i could work out a deal like pay have for a new phone and take away that “new every 2” from her or something like that.
shes looking at that new chocolate or pink razor phone. Is there any kind of deal we could work out?

Well i dont work for verizon but FWIW my phone went into a swimming pool with me about 4 months before my plan was up, and i went in to get a replacement. i have the new every 2 deal as well and they ended up waiving the last couple of months and allowed me to renew my plan without any problems, sort of like if you get an inspection 2 months early it just runs for 14 months instead of 12 kinda thing. i dont know what they’ll do if you still have a year left but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

i talked to a guy and he said the best he can do is rew the plan and get her $100 bucks off, which comes to 270, but still need to pay taxes, car charger, and etc… which isnt much of a deal

ebay…

ps dont get a razor…mine broke in a few months and i know a few others that broke also

she is VERY against ebay :rofl:

then tell her to get a cheap phone. NOT one that is like $300

:blah: :finger:

ill fight you/

i am on my third razor…

they have replaced them both, but the best you are going to do is go on ebay and buy a replacement. Or call the 800 number and keep complaining, the customer service reps each have a certain amount of money to make the customers happy… ie, give them new phones and such

Have verizon flash the newest firmware, it might fix it for free.

I work for Verizon (Broadband) and I cant get them to help me out when mine old phone died. Best bet really is ebay or tell her to just get a phone thats cheaper. The razor and chocolate are just gimmick phones get one that works all the time without issues.

OR tell her to write UNICEF and see if they will hook her up :rolleyes:

my phone was around a month out of warrenty… and they gave me a new one for free. but i have been with verizon for like 8 years so they give a lil for me. tell her to quit bitchen and get a cheap ass phone to hold her over til next year… then get the cooler newer fone that will be out then…

if she ends up getting the razr (or one with the same charge port) let me know, I get all the defective accessories up at the office, and end up with value packs with bad headsets or something and the chargers are fine. most of them werent even touched. I end up with alot of shit lying around that I end up just throwing away. you dont know how many “defective” bluetooth headsets that I end up with each month. People are just stupid and dont know how to work them.

Verizon blows, they punish their long term customers by making them wait 2 years to upgrade (who waits 2 years to get a new phone, esp. with technology these days??) or you have to pay full price but they take care of new customers… I hate cell phone companys. With Nextel you could upgrade anytime, it just starts a new contract. I have Cingular now, not sure how the upgrade works with them. I have a razr and it has been fine, I had the OG razr that I paid $389 for it, that phone fucked up and they replaced it with the new razr with the new software and it has been fine.

couldn’t she just go and get a refurbished phone from them for 50.00?

i’m on there Merit program i get 25% off chargers and what not, new phone every year and some plan with like 1300 onpeek mins a month…