Does anyone have an old verizon wireless cell phone?

…that they can let me borrow / have / or ill give you a few bucks for? I broke my phone saturday night, and i thought my contract was up. But here it’s not over until monday Aug 15th. So basically she said i can either buy a new one for retail price minus 25%. Or if i wait till the 15th i get the 2 year contract price minus $100 which would be basically free. She said if i could find any older verizon wireless cell phone they could put my number into it just so i can use it this week. If anyone has anything, lemme know. I’d greatly appriciate it.

Nope, I just have an old sprint phone or two laying around… same brand of phone, just different service they use.

old att

verizon 2 year plans let you upgrade your phone 2 months before your full 2 years goes up w/all the $100 discount and shit. trust me, i jsut did this 2 days ago w/my parents. i started my contract in september of '03 and i was able to upgrade phones w/the good discount at 7/27 this year. i got a $150 phone for $3…yes, $3.00…

i got one you can keep, i can get it tonite from my moms

edit: its new too, i got it from my insurance, then found the one i lost, then dumped verizon for t-mobile :rolleyes:

werd… i to have turned in before my contract was up

hey fagmo…i just remembered i have an old verizon/qualcom phone here. the one i hade before the one i gave to angie.
i’ll take it to work with me. stop by the garage, or get ahold of me somehow.

Yea, they told me that. My bad, I failed to mention that my contract is actually up Oct 15, 2005. And they said they could give me that deal 2 months prior, which is Aug 15.

tell em to suck on it and give you the deal…damn its only 1 week away :booty:

Believe me, i had words with them.

donkey punch that bitch

u got lucky then cause i had to wait. mine is up this week

thats some questionable customer service…

i have one you can borrow. Nokia 3589i.

I have an LG VX4400 with a ton of rings and crap on if you want it, u can just have it.

got one kolar you can use call me hehe

sprint phones will work, as long as theyre unlocked, both Verizon and Sprint use the same technology. CDMA 1xRTT