Best Place to buy a new Verizon Phone?

Looking to upgrade the womans phone. Thinking about getting her the Pink Razr. She currently has verizon. Want something brand new, not used.

Where is the best place to purchase one from? I have been looking on Ebay and Ubid, anywhere else I should be looking? anyone local have a hookup on these?

Thanks

Jeller

evolve

evolve

evolve - best verizon guy i know

Yeah, I have delt with him on my current phone, good guy for sure. :tup:

She is still under contract, so I dont think she can upgrade or not. I guess I will check with evolve on that.
Also the purchasing a new phone through verizon is not always the most cost effective route…

Jeller

EVOLVE

lol, pm me her number/last 4 ss and i’ll check everything out. might be worth it for you guys to do an AOL too, get everything in one name.

what are the disadvantages of getting a phone from best buy? They are more than 100 dollars cheaper… for new customers…

besides buying from someone who has no motivation/ care if they get your account set-up correctly because they are most likely a $7/hr clerk with little to no experience, and you are giving them your drivers lic/ss/credit card info?

this situation is not a new customer either

edit: selection too, last time i was in there, they only had a few models, only for new customers, only for 2 year contracts.

Has anyone mentioned Evolve? Try evolve or evolve. Jeffs the man!

i just switched to VZW through best buy over the web. I’ll see how it works out. I got the LG flip chocolate.

i need to upgrade my phone this month as well.

Evolve you have PM

after reading this hole post it came to me mabye you could talk to Evolve…

they make a chocolate flip?

kinda. its the VX8600 or w/e

yep.

edit: but back on topic, jeller just forward me her info and i’ll check everything out

how big/how much weight compared to rzr?

its longer than the razr, narrower, maybe slightly heavier.

i can say i was the first with the krzr then the chocolate flip lol…well atleast i think sense i got them both the first few days they were out.

vx8600>krzr

Sent you a pm with info: Let me know what we can do here.

Jeller