Anyone work for Verizon?? Not Verizon Wireless

I have Verizon for small business, I have a bundle package with Phone, and Internet. It is suppose to be $84.99 +tax. My first bill was $360, second was $280, third was $265, and now my fourth bill is $181. I have paid them in full each month and called each month to get it fixed. Every month I am told that it has been fixed and the extra money will be put toward a credit. At this point I should be paid for months in advace, but theey keep sending me a bill at 2-3, even 4 times what it should be. Every month I have to call and waste an hour or two to get this resolved, then I am told it has been resolved when it obviously has not.
What I would really like is a customer service center where I could talk to someone face to face and stop being lied to, somewhere where they could hand me something to prove that something was done as soon as the changes are made. This is very frustrating.
Can anyone help?

:lol:

crickets

I don’t think they have any local call centers and line/fiber techs won’t be able to help

Verizon customer service sucks. Stop paying your bill. You’ll get a better response.

my work has them for phone… we have 4 lines and a line just for CC’s. 4 months in a row the bill was over $500 and change. every time we had to call and get it taken care of

I hear this daily about verizon, what they quote, is far from what shows up on your bill and it takes several months to get it down. I haven’t heard one person say what was quoted, is what showed up on their bill, they have so much hidden bs.

Verizon Business sucks. We keep randomly losing POTS lines in our name and our sales guy is like uhh yeah I see that number as a residential from 08, yet we’ve been using it for 2 years…

I can’t even begin to imagine how many customers they must loose from their shitty billing practices.

not many bc there is no other provider :frowning:

Time Warner

Or you could use VZ or TWC and use some hosted VoIP service

Took me 6 months to get the $9.99 a month extended online backup that I never asked for removed from my Fios service. I raised enough hell by the end that I ended up with free movie channels for 6 months. Their CS is horrible, but I’d rather deal with a good product and bad CS than the shitty product TW has with there almost as equally stupid CS.

yea, VZ landline fucking BLOWS

The 6 months of free movie channels can be had by asking to trial them 3 months at a time. I’ve been doing this on and off for years. You just have to remember to cancel on time or they will bill your ass.