Verizon Wireless - First Impressions...

Well, I have been a Verizon wireless customer now for 1 month. I must say I am very happy with my choice. After starting out with the Treo 700w, I switched over to the XV6700 with no problems as far as the process went with the xchange. I did have issues with the handset last week and after calling Verizon a few times, they sent me a new one that arrived today. The unit is working flawlessly. The thing that has stood out the most with Verizon is the customer service. They are the nicest, most helpful people I have ever talked to. :tup: to Verizon!!

Oh, you didn’t notice that your phone works more places than not?

:smiley:

And that your phone bill is a little higher? But I like paying for things that work well.

Welcome to the family, you should be calling me more because we’re “IN”!!!

:gay:

Did you get the Bill yet (full of errors) :smiley:

x…

The phones never fail to work for me, I think its the best

Verizon > *

Welcome to the IN Network :stuck_out_tongue:

:wiggle:

i love my Verizon service… only thing that sucks is there’s no unlimited texting package, besides the IN texting, like some of the other providers have. oh well, i still get service places other people dont :slight_smile:

IN

phone bill is a little higher, but at least I can use my phone. I’m with Howie on this one… if it works, its worth a little more.

And the last time I had a Sprint bill they overcharged 20 bux. Then I looked back through about 2 yrs worth the bills due to online PDF being available… I pulled them down, converted to txt, cleaned them up, imported into an access database, ran some queries and found over $200 in charges that were wrong. Then they could only credit it back 50 bux a month. BULLSHIT. I paid them every month, exactly what I owed them, and then some, and now I have to wait 4 months to get my money back? How fuckign lame.

Verizon is sweet and their customer service rocks. Radio Shack no longer deals with Verizon… :tdown:

45/mo for unlimited data…no thanks. plus, CDMA misses calls way more on data.

In

i dont lose calls anywhere so far and i have had it for 3 years :slight_smile: