Does anyone work for Verizon Wireless?

So my phone broke a few weeks ago and they replaced it under warrenty and sent me a new one. i was never told by any of the tech’s the 2 times i was atthe store that the phone needed to be mailed back. So now i get my bill and there is a $239 charge on my bill for this broken phone. So my question now is, Does anyone wither work for verizon wireless that can remove this from my bill? If so i will throw you some cash for doing this for me. Or, does anyone have and old/broken phone i could send back. The model number is Samsung SCH-a670

http://cache.vzw.com/images_b2c/phones/lg/sam_a670.jpg

if you just call up and bitch enough they will probably drop the charge

I just got of the phone after a half hour of bitching to a supervisor. no dice

bump?

chad i think you lucked out i found that phone one day and just looked and i have one

http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/9131/phone6rc.jpg
is that the phone? My question is if they didnt tell you to send em back what did you do with em? throw em away?

that Is definately the phone. How much you want for it?? So i can send it back if Blanyer’s friend can’t get it off my bill

and yeah, i threw it away

i would call and make sure all you have to do is return A phone…because they might get you if the serial number doesnt match yours. they get you for everything.

Yeah when I called the guy told me i could Try it, he said he doesnt think that they will make a big deal since they are getting a phone back

a broken phone is a broken phone in my mind but who knows. The replacements are usually reman.'s anyway. They might not accept if the damage is different than stated in ur claim.

i used to

the one i have still works just the battery comes loose really easy so I guess you got call it a good defect / easy fix. so i shouldnt see a problem with you being able to give them the one i have. :bigthumb:

did my friend help you out?

i talked to him. he said at his position he cant write credits and im pretty much fucked. he told me i should go to the store and see if the manager would remove it or help in someway

damn.

the verizon store in Pittsburgh Mills is teh win. They replaced my phone when they weren’t supposed to.

you are god, thats why.

haha… how did you figure it out?

buddah and allah where talking about it on CNN

???