Your $800/$1,600?

valve train, bearings, flywheel, and having my bottem end balanced.

:rofl:

Taking French and welding at CCAC to make myself more attractive to the Canadian work visa office.

you would take french you faggot

I took French :weak:

I heard it has been lowered to $500 and $1,000 now.

I give it a month before it’s lowered down to $0.

The biggest crock is giving money to people that didn’t even pay taxes while giving nothing to people who paid the most.

Our government is full of it. Everyone should get back a % of what they paid in, end of story.

I am starting to get a little tired of all this. It’s a huge crock.

What’s killing America is not me. People sucking on the nipple of the government and taking advantage of it.

I don’t have time in my schedule to follow the BS on TV.

after some thought i decided to treat the money as a $600 gas card and use the money strictly for that.

we are going to borrow from china…

on a side note ill be saving my rebate because if ron paul dont get elected were fucked!

We are fucked no matter who gets elected.

At this point Ron Paul is the next Ross Perot. He is just taking up time that we might actually find out something useful form the others.

I ran through my taxes last night and it looks like I owe over $1,000. :frowning:

What else more do you need to know about the frontrunning fucksticks?

Yeah, like interviewing all 5 of Romneys son so we could find out that someone forgot to latch the side awning on their campaign RV, so now it’s laying on the side of a highway somewhere. That was some useful info and I’m really glad Faux News took the time to air it. That will really help us choose a new Commander in Chief.

Passed through the Senate, on it’s way to the White House to be signed. Checks should start showing up in May.

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/images/200802/20080208wap_mccaincpaca_500.jpg

That sounds like neglience on someone’s behalf. If a commander-in-chief forgets to close the awning, someone could die. It’s metaphorical to me :dunno:

So, i keep seeing reports this is an advance of our 2008 return, if so I dont fucking want it. I want my 2008 return in 2008. Not getting a bullshit return the next year.

whats ironic is i cant find shit on where it says that.