Tax Rebates- What are you gonna do?

https://sa1.www4.irs.gov/irfof/IRServlet?app=IRACTC

Put in your info there, and it’ll tell you the day your money will be deposited/mailed to you. Pretty good info. I should have my $600 on Friday.

What do you guys/girls plan on doing with the money?

tells me that I wont know within a week before my filing, ghey I want to know how much I get back

Just got my rebate Monday. $600. Going clothes shopping. Using it for my upcoming vacation and last but not least a single shot exhaust for the VR4.

Lotsa coke.

i agree mad pounds yo lol NOT

ha think of it as a business venture, but 600 aint gonna get much to sell :haha

NYC biotch

You will be unhappy if you are expecting power gains. :frowning:

Anyhow, I didn’t get $600 but I did get a deposit on the 2nd. It’s going into savings. GWB’s intent FTMFL.

psh! save it, something tells me having actual cash is going to make a diff pretty soon with the way things are going

That’s what they don’t want you to do with it.

i probably wont even know it went into my bank account, which sucks. Bills seem to go out more than paychecks go into my account though

edit- yep, my refund was put into my account yesterday…and the very next thing on my account was my mortgage…soo my 600 bucks plus alot more went straight to my mortgage and i didnt even know it!

Putting our $1500 into a deck for the hizzle and get rid of our crumbling concrete back porch! ;D

Wheels for my car ;D.

pay for my vaca on memorial day weekend. well almost half of it :idiots

na jeff start puttin together a turbo kit, my money is going towards a new car

ive started i only need a coulpe small things. plus i wanna take apart that 95 motor i have and put my BC stage 2 cams, JE pistons/eagle rods, entire engine gasket kit. Basically rebuild the 95 motor, it only has 97K, so nothing should be bad

tuning ;D

I’m thinking wheels for the LGT, or a downpipe + some other small stuff, or a new suspension. I get paid the next week and I have no bills due, so It’ll be a bonus for me.

Is every one that filed a tax return for 07 qualified for the $600?

Tax return for 2006 and there are some stipulations. I didn’t get $600.