What do you have planned for your Tax Return!!

Just seeing what everyone is doing with theirs. I know alot of people buy things they have been wanting or wait all year just to get tax returns to buy what they have been eyeing for a year.

I got married this past October so we will also be filing joint with Yo Rita we had an estimate done for our taxes and we are getting back quite a bit more than we expected.

I personally just got a 2001.5 VW Passat 30v V6 with a bad oil leak for free that im going to dump some money into to get it reliable and have it be my next project! We are also going to use some for our trip in March to Boston for St. Patty’s day weekend.

I’ll be lucky if I get back enough federal to pay for the state I’ll end up owing. LOL

car stuff, vacation, paying off credit cards.

Putting towards our new house fund.

The last 3 years i have oweed the state anywhere between 2-8 bucks a year

same

Honeymoon and/or Wedding. I’m very close to poppin the question…but it’s basically a lock because she’s been hintin at it for months.

Coilovers/pay off bills

Duke buy 8380 Tuning Coils.

Bought the wife a new laptop, hers shit the bed finally

Some home theater goodies

Gonna put most of it away though. Nothing we really need, would rather just have a few extra grand in the bank for a rainy day if you will.

I’m saving my money for a new Plasma this summer

65" Panasonic VT50… YES PLEASEEEEEE

Going to the Bank.

new tires for the formula

I have planned paying the government $600-800 dollars because the initial 27% of my income they stole away from me this year somehow wasn’t enough.

sweet.

Bass Fishing in Florida, and saving.

I feel you there, I paid about 8k in Federal Tax and about 3k in State Tax and am getting shafted in my return this year because I jumped up a new tax bracket. Made about 10k more then I did last year but getting a comparable return.

Plan on paying off some Credit Cards, Student Loans, and putting money away for a vacation this summer.

hopefully get enough back to take out a chunk of what we owe on my wifes car.

Investment property.

Security Deposit for a new apartment, then bank the rest of it/put it towards car payments if i have those by the time i file

Crack rocks. Weight loss plan for 2012

Bank